Instant Coffe Jar Bulk Size

Jonathan McMillan

How close would be the largest glass jar that instant coffee comes in to the "Blob"?

Seems even hex blocks are few and far between in my neighbourhood.

Jon@han

I have an old Quaker State ball bearing lube can I found upstairs in my garage. It is very wide-and slopes-and is hard to pick up without any weight on it! I screwed a hook into it and tested it with 20 pounds-the hook held up nicely.

I wont be handling 20 pounds on it anytime soon! But-once this Inch goes for the deadlift ride and I turn my focus to the Blob-it will be a nice training tool for my 7 second holds.

I wouldnt use glass though-you never know when you might drop it! :yikes

Rick Walker :rock

Yes, if I used the glass it would force me to hold on to it for dear life though wouldn't it :stuart

I had thought of using it as the basis for a mold: fill it with concrete and a pipe sticking though it to add weight to. I figured I'd have to add tape to the outside to make up for the missing glass once it was removed.

Jon@han