Beefbuilder Elite

Bob Lipinski

Are these coming in around a "3.3" pretty consistently? I would like a gripper in that range, but I don't want to bother if it might be easier than my 3's.

I've tried four or five differant elites at the manufactures place and all of them are about 3.3 like I posted. I guess you could get unlucky and get a lame one. However unless your #3 is a step above all the #3's I've tried you'll be happy with the elites strength.

Guest Harlan Jacobs

I would also agree about the 3.3. Nice gripper. Handels( on mine anyway) are a bit closser than on a IM gripper.

My Elite has closer handles. Due to the smaller sweep, it's easier for me than my average or hardest 3. Kind of like stroking a partial deadlift for me. So, the one I have is not much different than a low end 3.

Which is why my former Silver Elite was my goal. Definitely closer to a 4. Made my black elite feel like a wussy gripper. Wide handles. Monster sweep needed. However, may it rest in peace. :cry

My Elite is harder than my #3. Give Tetting a call at his shop and talk to him about it. He'll either recommend his Elite or his Heavy Elite. He will be more than happy to talk grip to a grip man like yourself. I was on the phone with him for 1/2 an hour. It was pretty cool talking to the "CREATOR OF GRIPPERS" :yikes:mosher

-HH

I have to 'Second' the statements about Mr. Tetting. I spoke to him about a week or so ago for close to 20 minutes. Very open to discussion and exchange of ideas and a wealth of knowledge.

Regarding the BBE, I would have to say that mine is only slightly stronger than my IM#3. I have had a CoC close my #3 and told me that it was lsightly harder , not too much, than one of his. So, in perspective, it's maybe about a 3.3 (give or take a smidge). :D

Thanks guys. I am sorry, I know this has been posted a million times, but does somebody have Tetting's phone number?

Wanna, I feel your pain. My silver elite is my goal, makes my 3's feel like a toy. Huge sweep, in fact it was harder for me than my 4 back when I was weak because of this. Probably about a 3.75.

I am getting my 3rd #3 next week, it will be interesting to compare 2 newer models to the circa 98-99 one I have that are tougher. Also have a 4 coming, I'll be interested in seeing how that compares.

Edited by Bob Lipinski