Hercules Hold

DAN PETERSON

I was looking forward to this event in a recent strongman contest. As it turned out the apperatus did not like me. Instead of testing my grip. It tested more of my balance it pulled me to one side and the weight touched the floor. Either I was too light or not good at balancing, but something was definetly not right. I wish it would have treated me nicer so i could have got a better measurement of my grip. I also wanted to see how my grip stacked up to some strongmen.

This is a very hard apparatus to setup correctly. The balance issue was most likely a problem with the apparatus not a physical problem.

The apparatus was not a good set up at all. If you were lucky enough the apparatus wouldn't fling you off the platform and you could test your grip but this wasn't the case for four or five people.

The apparatus was not a good set up at all. If you were lucky enough the apparatus wouldn't fling you off the platform and you could test your grip but this wasn't the case for four or five people.

I was unfortunately one of those people.

BC.