Kody Reps 20 With 305 Do Axle

jvance

Thanks David !

Thanks for posting Jon. We will have to shake things up a bit next time. This was fun to try.

Btw body weight was 191 lbs.

And the bar weighs 80 lbs.

It really is amazing, true strength. Strength both in mind and body because 20 reps with 305 is not a fun endeavor. We could all learn from Kody here; strengthen the mind and will and the rest of body learns to suck it up. So many times I've went up there and watched some crazy shit go down... 15 reps 2hp at 200 pounds, this, or the massive box of cards he tore in one sitting. Hell, just the marathon workouts he does on the regular are enough to drop a lesser man. Any of you new guys want to know the secret??? Hard freaking work. Hats off again my friend!

• Like 1

Awesome! Keep the vids coming. You are killing it Kody.

• Like 1

Thanks Jon, Chez, and Tom !

Jon, gaining you as a training partner has been one of the single most significant things thats happened to me.

Alot of the things I've accomplished since we started training has been because of your friendship,strength,and knowledge. I couldn't have found a better partner in crime ! Thanks for helping me to stay motivated through my healing process and inspiring me to try to be the best I can be. Im honored to have such an awesome friend and grip brother !

• Like 3

I am around 195 right now and 305 axle do for 20 reps

Is wicked! Good job bro. I suppose i could give it a try

Normally i stop at 12 but i will try this...

• Like 1

Stop posting all these videos. I'm trying a structured approach for my next contest and you two are making it impossible not to go try some of this craziness.

But super impressive, nonetheless!

• Like 1

Nothing like a little mayhem to bust a plateau or two! For me it's nice to focus away from just the contest lifts and set some unconventional goals. Very soon it'll be time to buckle down and start honing the grippers and lifts for NAGSC 2014.

• Like 2

I am around 195 right now and 305 axle do for 20 reps

Is wicked! Good job bro. I suppose i could give it a try

Normally i stop at 12 but i will try this...

Thanks Joshua ! Im dreaming of the day when I can cut loose from this shoulder pain ball and chain. I think shakin things up every now and then is great.

Stop posting all these videos. I'm trying a structured approach for my next contest and you two are making it impossible not to go try some of this craziness.

Haha, Eric I know how you feel. All that madness from the GripMonsters had me thinkin the same thing. Sometimes its hard to do when you see see some of the craziness goin on.

Nothing like a little mayhem to bust a plateau or two! For me it's nice to focus away from just the contest lifts and set some unconventional goals. Very soon it'll be time to buckle down and start honing the grippers and lifts for NAGSC 2014.

Amen !
  • Like 2

I am around 195 right now and 305 axle do for 20 repsIs wicked! Good job bro. I suppose i could give it a tryNormally i stop at 12 but i will try this...

Thanks Joshua ! Im dreaming of the day when I can cut loose from this shoulder pain ball and chain. I think shakin things up every now and then is great.
I hear ya my right shoulder screws up alot , I was a rebel

When i was younger lol always had to be armwrestling or boxing , I dont care i refuse to stop doing what i enjoy. Just more

Down time for grip is the way i see it.

• Like 1

110 over body weight for 20. That' s a pretty high benchmark!!!!! Really fine work!

Thanks very much Richard !!!

Edited by kodydelone

Haha, Eric I know how you feel. All that madness from the GripMonsters had me thinkin the same thing. Sometimes its hard to do when you see see some of the craziness goin on.

Amen !

Just do the GripMonsters stuff at the end of the workout guys, that way your structured training doesn't get messed up.