Dave Oustland

JeffPeterson

Dave let the #3 have it today. I got home and both of my brothers told me they saw it, I trust their judgement. Hopefully he gets certified soon. That's two for the racko conglomerate.

Jeff,

For future reference my last name is spelled Ostlund.

After the #3 I did the Super Master and it is only slightly easier than the 3 that I did.

Sorry Dave Mangament 301 will do that to a guy. Happy Birthday!

My gawsh!! Pretty soon it's gonna be the minority NOT to have closed a #3 around here!! Congrats!!!

Jon@han

Dave, nice work with that #3! It's a bear, isn't it!?. Well done.

Dave bent, into a U, Ironmind white thru blue tonight, pretty impressively. And, this may sound funny but it's actually a pretty decent feat in my opinion, he shut the World Class with two hands in front of his chest. Woohoo!

BC.

the blob, #3...the red nail probably isn't too much to ask. I think if dave had not ran the nail gauntlet he would have put a little more hurt on the red.

Dan,

The red nail is so hard compared to the rest it makes me want to cry. Thanks to emsquared for letting me try his nails. I'm definitely gonna get some. Maybe after a few more years of work on the leverage handle I'll be able to dent the red nail.

Is it the IM 2" leverage bar? I have had it for a coupple of months now but havent used it regularly. The most I have had on it is 5.5 kgs for a few reps side to side parallell twisting style. Anybody doing mad weights on it?

Patrik,

I actually got my leverage bar from Warren Tetting and had a custom 3" handle put on. I've been doing sets of 8 side to side with 12.5 lbs as of late. I looked at Brookfield's book again today and he recommends tying a thin rope (like a 1/4") to a dumbbell and holding it at arms length to develop a better grip on thin objects like nails.

I also ordered a a set of IM nails today. Bending is more fun than I thought it would be.

Dave