Ghp 9 Close

CANCRUSHER

I don't want to take away from you at all man but am I the only one who didn't think the handles touched?

It's still extremely impressive, and I could be wrong, but it just doesn't look like a full close to me.

I'm not trying to start some debate or anything, I'll never get anywhere close to your kind of power, just asking.

I don't want to take away from you at all man but am I the only one who didn't think the handles touched?

It's still extremely impressive, and I could be wrong, but it just doesn't look like a full close to me.

I'm not trying to start some debate or anything, I'll never get anywhere close to your kind of power, just asking.

I thought it was pretty inconclusive, but since it wasn't a GHP9 or MM7 Cert, it's close enough to kind of roll with the closer's feel on it.

I downloaded the video and did my best to capture a clear still, but it wasn't having it.

He will definitely be closing this more solidly and with a better video in the future.

Until that time, it's still a pretty magnificent milestone.nzm6.jpg

Thanks to all guys by the way i felt the overcrush clearly.

Awesome brother x
Too scared to shake your hand !!

Its an honor told by you bro.

Edited by CANCRUSHER
  • Like 1