Bb Grippers

HAMMERHEAD

Just got home and my new BBE was waiting for me. :D Gotta love it when a new grip toy arrives. My BBE is a bit harder than my #3, even though it fits my hand better than my #3.

I gotta say I think I like my BB grippers better than my CoC's. They just feel better in my hands.

I've read that some may have had some doubts about the quality of Tetting's grippers, but all of mine are made at least as well as my CoC's. I can't wait for my SuperMaster to arrive!

Now all I gotta do is get some RB Crushers. :mosher

-HH

I agree my bbe is harder than my #3. The handles are closer but the springs set deeper. I got that today from Beef Builder and also got a heavy elite from Tetting. The handles are wider than the bbe but the springs not set as deep.

My only complaint about the Tetting grippers is that the handles are extremely sharp! That durn knurling hurts!! :( Uh oh, time to pull out the ol' sandblock and work it down (which is what I did). Now I can play with them all day long and it doesn't hurt at all!! :)