5/8 Inch Tetting Grippers -update

MIKE HALEY RILEY CLOE

Just posting this for anyone who may be interested in them. I had/have a post on the main forum with MY initial questions, and the replies were a bit varied. As I have said before, after some arm surgeries , my arm is set up a bit different than it used to be. I am always looking for new training methods, and had looked at these off and on for years.

I went ahead and ordered the whole set, from Beginner-World Class. Warren had a GREAT price on the whole set. Matt at Cannon Power Sports can also get them for you. After giving them a few squeezes (they just came , about 15 mins. ago), I can say-----I REALLY like them, and think they will be a VERY valuable tool. Got the SM shut out of the box (and I mean , right out of the box), but that last 1/8 is the real test. That's where these handles really train your forearm through a greater range of motion. Its a nice deep soreness. The best part for me is the ability to get the handle set deeper in my palm.

I get the feeling , that some of the people with smaller hands might like these. I did not find them to be any more painful, but everyone is different. I do plan on using them in rotation with my 3/4 handle grippers, but these should really help with the close. Now that I have officially hit the 40+ gripper mark my wife thinks I am insane, but I caught her training with , and closing the IM trainer the other day. Mike

• Like 2

My apologies to Matt, I meant to say Canon Power Works in my above post!

I give up, Cannon. :)

Edited by MIKE HALEY RILEY CLOE

I meant to say in my above post, Matt at Cannon Power Works :) . My apologies.

• Like 1