God Rest Our Friend....sybersnott

1stCoC

I read the sad news today that a good man , a friend in grip and always one to speak well and support others John Hicks has passed.. I remember him visiting us and all the enthusiasm and joy he always had. He won the #3 grip grand prize at the Atlanta Blade show at the Emerson booth something he was very proud of. His spirit and friendship shall be missed, God rest him. Richard Sorin

• Like 1

R.I.P John Hicks

He was a good guy who gave me grip tips over five years ago...the very first "gripnut" I have met. May he rest in peace.

Rest In Peace...loved his posts and energy for life. Always real and true

• Like 1

Sad news, he seemed to genuinely care about helping others through his contributions. Rest in peace.

John (Syber), was one of the funniest guys in the early days of the board. He was also one of the nicest , and was always willing to offer his advice. Really nice guy , and truly one of a kind.Very sad day.

Kind of strange I haven't posted or been here in years , and something made me log on yesterday.

Very sorry to hear of his passing. RIP John.