I've been after this one for a long time! :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDssTb-jMVQ

Congrats Carl!!!! Crazy strong DU bro!

Strong bend! Good job!

Thanks guys!

Butter. :rock

Thanks bro!

Sick bend!

DU is easily the most painful way to bend for myself, much respect.

• Like 1

Great Bend. Congrats. Short list of people capable of that.

ELITE! Talk about a short list. Way to go Carl!

Thanks Daniel! I'm going to keep pushing the envelope with DU.

That was super impressive!

Thanks man!

Sick bend!

DU is easily the most painful way to bend for myself, much respect.

Thanks bro! Yeah, my fingers were messed up after this one. LOL

Great Bend. Congrats. Short list of people capable of that.

Thanks bro! Now I want to get on that even shorter list of DU Reds with IMPs. :grin:

• Like 1

Great work man! Like they said, short list right there. DU was how I got my bending start. Still have quite the soft spot for it, even though I don't look in the bending section often. Have been viewing it again because I've got a buddy who has re-started bending. Keep thinking he will eventually upload something here but I haven't seen it yet.

Great work man! Like they said, short list right there. DU was how I got my bending start. Still have quite the soft spot for it, even though I don't look in the bending section often. Have been viewing it again because I've got a buddy who has re-started bending. Keep thinking he will eventually upload something here but I haven't seen it yet.

Thanks Ben! I've mostly gone smaller wraps with DU, but might try some 1.5 or doubles to see what I can do.

Thanks Ben! I've mostly gone smaller wraps with DU, but might try some 1.5 or doubles to see what I can do.

I'm sure you'll hit some huge bends either way. DU is the only style that I felt hindered by fat pads for the most part. I did bend the Fantastic with double pads, but it still felt very awkward.

I'm sure you'll hit some huge bends either way. DU is the only style that I felt hindered by fat pads for the most part. I did bend the Fantastic with double pads, but it still felt very awkward.

I'm gonna try! LOL I bent my first Red DU two years ago with doubles, and it was a tough bend, but I was able to take it down pretty quickly. Then, I started to attempt it in singles (IMPs and/or suede) and barely wobbled it. The pain was pretty bad too, with singles vs. doubles ... night-and-day! Over the past year, I started on it with BBWs and my best was 25 deg a few months ago. I haven't attempted one in a few months DU, hitting mostly the drillrod and bolts, which really seemed to help.

I might do some experimenting with singles + wraps with the FBBC stuff. But, I want that Red DU with IMPs, which is the long-term goal for me. I came so close (2.25" or close) to certing the Grand Bast. a few years ago, but messed up my elbow, which still gives me some problems when I get that short. DU might be my avenue to the Grand?

Carl you should try some TORQUE certs.

Are those the minimal padding reverse certs? My reverse is nowhere near my DO or DU. The only time I seriously trained reverse was about a month before the BITE. LOL

Its definitely minimal padding, but there is also a 7" DU cert list.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads-up ... I'll definitely check it out. On David Horne's site?