Newest Mash Monsters Level 0

Bill Piche

Thanks Wannagrip. The vid turned choppy, is that due to converting it for this forum to view?

Planning a dual cert for MM1 with another member of this board sometime fairly soon.

Good job

Thanks Wannagrip. The vid turned choppy, is that due to converting it for this forum to view?

Planning a dual cert for MM1 with another member of this board sometime fairly soon.

There is no converting for the forum. It is just linking to the youtube video. It is not choppy for me btw.

Thanks Iroc and Joshua.

Wanna, It was prob just the mobile device I was watching it on.

CONGRATS!

Looked very easy for you! MM1 IS NEAR!

Great work bro!

Edited by David Mitti

Here are the other videos I took at the same time.

this one was taken first, before the video I sent in....

Here is my ccs attempt right after the other two vids. it looked closed but it was off by a mm, couldnt feel it touch....

lastly is my 3.5 attempt, after all the above.

I am going to start working at the 3.5 now. when I get that I should be good for a much higher mm cert id assume???

All right, this is an honest question here: I seem to remember a few years ago, I was reading very old posts, maybe from 2003 or 2004, and a guy claimed to have 9" inch hands (or more), and claimed that he stopped some sort of robber or some dude, and while doing so squeezed his harm so hard, that the "bad guy" complained later to a judge (or something) about being hurt by the Gripboard-member's mighty strength. For some reason I keep thinking it was you (king crusher), but I can't be sure and don't wanna waste a bunch of time searching old posts to confirm it. So... was it you?

Regardless, congrats on MM0.

All right, this is an honest question here: I seem to remember a few years ago, I was reading very old posts, maybe from 2003 or 2004, and a guy claimed to have 9" inch hands (or more), and claimed that he stopped some sort of robber or some dude, and while doing so squeezed his harm so hard, that the "bad guy" complained later to a judge (or something) about being hurt by the Gripboard-member's mighty strength. For some reason I keep thinking it was you (king crusher), but I can't be sure and don't wanna waste a bunch of time searching old posts to confirm it. So... was it you?

Regardless, congrats on MM0.

what the.... No, not me. And my hands are 8in.

Thanks though Arturo.

Nice closes Mark! I see you are around here for a while, any special things you like to work on? It shows you also have build up a nice base.

About the CCS, dude, try to invest maybe in a good cam. I also did that recently and works so much better when doing max attempts. I've done a few closes which I know they were closed and it didn't look good on cam because of crappy focus. That's a shame. Good luck on the CCS work further, it 'll be a matter of time for you. At least, if the IM cert.is one of your goals.

Edited by Geralt

Nice closes Mark! I see you are around here for a while, any special things you like to work on? It shows you also have build up a nice base.

About the CCS, dude, try to invest maybe in a good cam. I also did that recently and works so much better when doing max attempts. I've done a few closes which I know they were closed and it didn't look good on cam because of crappy focus. That's a shame. Good luck on the CCS work further, it 'll be a matter of time for you. At least, if the IM cert.is one of your goals.

Thanks Geralt.

The camera is good actually haha its the user (me) that is no good. I shoot stills 99.9% of the time. I rarely use the video feature. I am going to play around with it and figure it out more. it is a Canon T2i

I have closed the 3 ccs when fresh, just not quite after all those other closes.