Coc3 Mm Set Video

Jeremy C.

I need to practice making some gripping videos, so this is my first one. Comments on what I can do better are welcome.

• Like 2

I need to practice making some gripping videos, so this is my first one. Comments on what I can do better are welcome.

You made that look easy! Nice job!

Looked solid dude. I would give that a white light. Set was very clear. You are going to want to get the set in quicker with harder grippers. It just looked like you set it down and kind of opened it up again to adjust it while setting. Any time wasted can make the difference between closing a gripper at your max and missing. This obviously wasn't your max though.

Edited by Chez

You made that look easy! Nice job!

Thanks

Looked solid dude. I would give that a white light. Set was very clear. You are going to want to get the set in quicker with harder grippers. It just looked like you set it down and kind of opened it up again to adjust it while setting. Any time wasted can make the difference between closing a gripper at your max and missing. This obviously wasn't your max though.

Thanks, your right, I never noticed that I messed around with my set like that

Thanks, your right, I never realized that I messed around with my set that much

Nice close man, and clear video. Well done.

thanks, it turned out better than I expected.

Video was very clear. You crushed that #3. Nicely done!

thanks, I'm surprised it closed so easily, this was my first workout after a month break from grip training.

Probably the easiest looking #3 set and close I have ever seen.

I just began filming closes as well. It gets very flimsy cause I'm very weak at setting the thing.

Good angle, good set width.

Try and get close in closer to the camera. Have the mindset that you'll need to be able to get a clear still of the handles touching.

I suggest you start climbing the mm ladder :)

• Like 1

Probably the easiest looking #3 set and close I have ever seen.

I just began filming closes as well. It gets very flimsy cause I'm very weak at setting the thing.

thanks, I feel like my set needs work too.

Good angle, good set width.

Try and get close in closer to the camera. Have the mindset that you'll need to be able to get a clear still of the handles touching.

Ok. thanks, good advice.

I suggest you start climbing the mm ladder :)

That's what I'm wanting to do, hopefully in a few weeks I'll start.

Impressive good job with the 3.

Impressive good job with the 3.

Thanks, welcome to the gripboard