Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh....

Jett

After returning from a dissapointing gymnastics meet today... (6.8 on Paralell Bars, usually score over 7... if i got my routine clean it would be close or above an 8) I walked directly in my room... looked down at my desk to see my grippers laying around. Decided to give the #3 a shot, got a good set... bam! Held it shut for a good 4 or 5 seconds.

Im sure this is due to a few factors.. but I still did it. On saturday was a big gripper workout since I decided to get back into them. Ive been way too tired to ever really do much with them recently with gymnastics... makes your hands raw and tired as hell. But since I had no practice on good friday and a light workout saturday I just did a few overcrushes with the #2, a negative with the #3, and a few sets of 5 on the #2. Sunday was rest and eat good food day, and today was pretty light since all I did in gymnastics was warm up a little and compete parallel bars. A good workout a few days before.... moderate warmup... still chalked up from gymnastics... and there you have it, a closed gripper!

(obligatory smilies --->) :rock:rock:rock:bow:bow:bow

Very cool.I'm guessing- as a gymnast- you don't weigh very much??

Congratulations dude....double congrats if you don't weigh very much. :laugh

maybe I'll break down and try some chalk. :blink

Awesome! Will you certify?

Outstanding and congrats!

L.J.

Well.... im kind of a unconventional gymnast, if you looked at me you would probobly guess that I played football and the last thing you would think is gymnastics. I'm 6ft 205lbs. Of course Im gonna certify as soon as I become consistant.

Thanks everybody. :rock

Wow. A 6ft gymnast. Now that's an oddity for sure.

Keep training hard and hope to see you in MILO.