Gd Iron Grip8 Adjustable Gripper

Old Dax

Well I have just taken delivery of this Korean gripper (ordered a week ago) ordered it via ebay and it was £44 plus £8 shipping. No extras to pay (customs or tax),

Straight out of the box its identical to the one shown on the youtube vids. Its easy to adjust (though the instructions included were only in Korean) the ebay listing shows how to do it.

The gripper itself seems very well made and it weighs 565g so feels substantial.

The first two levels are comfortable (for me) to use, the third more challenging.

My feeling is this is a great addition to my gripper collection. I got up to CoC #2 using KTA some time ago, but will be a while before I comit to another KTA but I'll enjoy using this gripper to get used to grippers again.

The feel of the GD is a little different to a standard TSG and I find it more comfortable, though as its not the same TSG will need to be used to get used to their individual feel.

• Like 1

Well I have just taken delivery of this Korean gripper (ordered a week ago) ordered it via ebay and it was £44 plus £8 shipping. No extras to pay (customs or tax),

Straight out of the box its identical to the one shown on the youtube vids. Its easy to adjust (though the instructions included were only in Korean) the ebay listing shows how to do it.

The gripper itself seems very well made and it weighs 565g so feels substantial.

The first two levels are comfortable (for me) to use, the third more challenging.

My feeling is this is a great addition to my gripper collection. I got up to CoC #2 using KTA some time ago, but will be a while before I comit to another KTA but I'll enjoy using this gripper to get used to grippers again.

The feel of the GD is a little different to a standard TSG and I find it more comfortable, though as its not the same TSG will need to be used to get used to their individual feel.

Awesome!! Im glad you posted this as I receive mine in the coming week. They look great and its definitely going to eliminate me having to carry multiple grippers with me when I travel. I cant wait to receive it. One thing though, I wish the spread was adjustable to emmulate choking grippers.

Enjoy it mate, keep us posted!

As with any new gripper it is addictive.

Very well made, the close is certainly lacking due to its design. The only, very minor, negative is when held inverted and squeezed a little, the clip (the one you need to open before adjusting the spring position) opens; but this is a very minor point.