Hoping To Buy Some Grip Toys At The Nags Championship

Eric Roussin

I'm hoping to purchase some grip equipment at the NAGS Championship on June 1st, in order to save on shipping to Canada. I'm interested in any of the following, if the price is right:

Anvils ranging in weight from 55 to 90 lbs

Rated grippers from ~120 to ~165

Rolling Thunder (new version)

I may be interested in other things as well.

I have a 75# standard plate I looking to part with. smooth on both sides except for the # stamp.

this is a good thread for people to get on board with. sort of like the marketplace threads we've had for prior comps.

How much for the 75-lb Plate Brent?

I might be in the market to buy some stuff. If anybody has Block Weights to sell, talk to me. I love them.

I'll bringing a pretty good load of stuff to sell - I suppose I could make a list :).

• Like 2

I know this is a long shot, but any chance any of you would be looking to sell an Inch?????

I might be looking to buy a grip item or two also.

I know this is a long shot, but any chance any of you would be looking to sell an Inch?????

Wish I owned an Inch :)

I have several smaller York block weights that are in need of a new home that I can bring with me. They came from the same lot as my profile picture but I can e-mail or post a better pic if anyone is interested.

Half a #80,

Half a #75,

Half a #70,

Half a #70,

Half a #70,

Half a #70,

Half a #65,

Half a #65,

I have several smaller York block weights that are in need of a new home that I can bring with me. They came from the same lot as my profile picture but I can e-mail or post a better pic if anyone is interested.

Half a #80,

Half a #75,

Half a #70,

Half a #70,

Half a #70,

Half a #70,

Half a #65,

Half a #65,

pm sent

Half the #80 is spoken for. I'm looking to dump them for what I paid for the dumbbells. $1.50 a lb

I just put a picture in my gallery of what all I will be bringing to Nationals for sale.

Wow! Are the plates for sale, too?

Is that a 3" axle?

For Sale My Price

3" Barbell $ 60.00

Euro Pinch pipe and collars - 30" $ 25.00

Euro Pinch pipe and collars - 36" $ 30.00

1 pair Deep Dish 45s – Billards $ 45.00

Good Hubs Will trade for nice matching thin (regular) 45# plates

Deep Dish 45s - Schislers $ 45.00 Good Hubs Will trade for nice matching thin (regular) 45# plates

Deep Dish 45s - Schislers $ 45.00 Good Hubs Will trade for nice matching thin (regular) 45# plates

IM Tug #4 $ 8.00

Leather Lifting Belt - XL $ 5.00

Iron Boots - New $ 25.00

Core Blaster Handle $ 12.00

Wrist Thingy $ 30.00

2 3/4" DB Handle $ 30.00

2 3/8" DB Handles $ 25.00

Oly Loading Pins $ 20.00

Standard loading pin $ 20.00

Napalms Nightmare $ 50.00

Coin Lift – for a loading pin $ 20.00

One Finger Lift – For a loading pin $ 20.00

Hub – for a loading pin $ 20.00

Vulcan Gripper – Home made $ 30.00

Climber Pinch - 2" $ 65.00

Wrist Thingy with Wrist Roller $ 42.00

Super Elite Gripper - 195.21 RGC $ 25.00

PDA 262 Gripper - #1103 with CMR on Handle $ 40.00 120.7 RGC

Stub - homemade $ 10.00

Key Pinch - homemade $ 5.00

Coin Lift – for a loading pin $ 8.00

IM Rolling Thunder - old style but spins great $ 20.00

FBBC Bomb $ 10.00

One Hand Adjustable Pinch $ 20.00

2 3/8" DB Handle for standard plates $ 25.00

Phonebooks Free

Highland Games Stones - 16# approx Free

Spring Collars Free

IM Hub $ 15.00

Sorinex Hub $ 15.00

20# York Blob $ 15.00

KB Handles (pair) $ 20.00

VF 36K Competition KB $ 60.00

42# Highland Games Weight $ 50.00

Adjustable Sledge Hammer $ 15.00

Chain Lift Bar $ 35.00

Wrist Developer RGC Free

For Sale My Price 3" Barbell $ 60.00 Euro Pinch pipe and collars - 30" $ 25.00 Euro Pinch pipe and collars - 36" $ 30.00 1 pair Deep Dish 45s – Billards $ 45.00 Good Hubs Will trade for nice matching thin (regular) 45# plates Deep Dish 45s - Schislers $ 45.00 Good Hubs Will trade for nice matching thin (regular) 45# plates Deep Dish 45s - Schislers $ 45.00 Good Hubs Will trade for nice matching thin (regular) 45# plates IM Tug #4 $ 8.00 Leather Lifting Belt - XL $ 5.00 Iron Boots - New $ 25.00 Core Blaster Handle $ 12.00 Wrist Thingy $ 30.00 2 3/4" DB Handle $ 30.00 2 3/8" DB Handles $ 25.00 Oly Loading Pins $ 20.00 Standard loading pin $ 20.00 Napalms Nightmare $ 50.00 Coin Lift – for a loading pin $ 20.00 One Finger Lift – For a loading pin $ 20.00 Hub – for a loading pin $ 20.00 Vulcan Gripper – Home made $ 30.00 Climber Pinch - 2" $ 65.00 Wrist Thingy with Wrist Roller $ 42.00 Super Elite Gripper - 195.21 RGC $ 25.00 PDA 262 Gripper - #1103 with CMR on Handle $ 40.00 120.7 RGC Stub - homemade $ 10.00 Key Pinch - homemade $ 5.00 Coin Lift – for a loading pin $ 8.00 IM Rolling Thunder - old style but spins great $ 20.00 FBBC Bomb $ 10.00 One Hand Adjustable Pinch $ 20.00 2 3/8" DB Handle for standard plates $ 25.00 Phonebooks Free Highland Games Stones - 16# approx Free Spring Collars Free IM Hub $ 15.00 Sorinex Hub $ 15.00 20# York Blob $ 15.00 KB Handles (pair) $ 20.00 VF 36K Competition KB $ 60.00 42# Highland Games Weight $ 50.00 Adjustable Sledge Hammer $ 15.00 Chain Lift Bar $ 35.00 Wrist Developer RGC Free

Well my experiment with Excel to Word to here didn't work quite as I had hoped but here are the prices for the stuff in the picture. I am NOT selling on the board until after I take it to Nationals then whatever is left will be sold openly thru here. If you have questions, just ask.

Yes the plates are for sale or trade (as pairs only). Don't bring trashy 45s to trade - they don't have to be new but they have to match and be in good shape. Yes the bar is a 3" bar and it has collars with it. If you are interested in anything particular drop me a PM and it will be first come etc.

I will buy the 195 Super Elite and grab the phone books off you. Also, sent a note about the 45's.

Also, I straightened out the post for you so it was a bit easier to read.

I will buy the 195 Super Elite and grab the phone books off you. Also, sent a note about the 45's.

Thanks Jedder - this is something I need to learn how to do so please drop me an email and tell me what you did to straighten it out. And do it in "kiddie speak" please as I don't speak computer at all :)

Chris,

PM Sent.

Chris,

PM sent. Thanks.

Thanks Jedder - this is something I need to learn how to do so please drop me an email and tell me what you did to straighten it out. And do it in "kiddie speak" please as I don't speak computer at all :)

I am able to edit posts as a moderator. I just went into your post and hit the Enter button where the line needed to be ended and it looked like a regular "end of the line" or paragraph.