Ghp 7 For 3 Tns Reps.

wvhills

Either this is one hell of a stout 7 or I have a weak 3...

I bought this gripper just to see if I could close it right out of the package like all my others ( my 3.5 being the exception ) so when it arrived I opened it up, smashed it shut and didn't work with it much after that. I knew it felt harder than my Iron Mind 3 though instantly but I didn't realize just how much until tonight.

• Like 4

Very Nice. GHPs have a super hard sweep so even if rates the same as a COC or Tetting, it will feel harder. TNS closes on them are very hard because of that. Keep destroying grippers Aaron!

• Like 2

killed it bro!

Thanks Tommy

Very Nice. GHPs have a super hard sweep so even if rates the same as a COC or Tetting, it will feel harder. TNS closes on them are very hard because of that. Keep destroying grippers Aaron!

Thanks Chez.

that is hardcore!!

Thanks! It's a tough one.

That's pretty beastly! I'm not even sure I can get 3 reps on my GHP 7 with the 1.5" block much less TNS. btw, you must have a huge hand based on the pics with a gripper I've seen. My pinky barely brushes the bottom of the handle on a regular spread #3 with the palm side handle up against the thumb pad like that. I can't even get the pinky on the handle in a CCS position.

- Aaron

Edited by acorn

Damn solid closes on that stout gripper-Congrats on a new PR - Onward and Upward!

• Like 1

That's pretty beastly! I'm not even sure I can get 3 reps on my GHP 7 with the 1.5" block much less TNS. btw, you must have a huge hand based on the pics with a gripper I've seen. My pinky barely brushes the bottom of the handle on a regular spread #3 with the palm side handle up against the thumb pad like that. I can't even get the pinky on the handle in a CCS position.

- Aaron

Thanks! And I think my hand measures a little over 7 inches from the tip of my middle finger to the first crease on my wrist if that helps? This GHP feels almost as strong as my Elite which Tommy recently rated at 160#.

No offense, but I'd measure that hand again. There is no way you have a 7" hand, it is probably at least 8.5".

- Aaron

Thanks! And I think my hand measures a little over 7 inches from the tip of my middle finger to the first crease on my wrist if that helps? This GHP feels almost as strong as my Elite which Tommy recently rated at 160#.

You may be correct and no offense taken at all. It's been awhile since I measured my hand to be honest. It may be that it's just over 8" instead of 7.

No offense, but I'd measure that hand again. There is no way you have a 7" hand, it is probably at least 8.5".

- Aaron

You made that look easy. I don't think it's easy.

Just curious, what's the hardest gripper anyone has TNS'd? Just curious.

• Like 1

You made that look easy. I don't think it's easy.

Just curious, what's the hardest gripper anyone has TNS'd? Just curious.

Thanks, and it damn sure wasn't easy lol. I think Mr. Gabriel Sum has TNS'd a 3.5 before? Maybe P Knight too?

• Like 1

You were correct sir, just a hair over 8". Sorry for the mix up.

W hills...have you started mms'ing anything?

I've tried MMS'n Tommy's MM3 and my 3.5 a few times now.

No need to be sorry. It is just that 7" hands are considered small, and you don't have small hands, judging from your videos.

BTW, Strong closes! The GHPs have a 3" spread and hard sweep (as Chez mentioned) so to be able to TNS multiple reps is incredible.

You were correct sir, just a hair over 8". Sorry for the mix up.

• Like 1

Why is it that some GHP's have the caps missing on the bottom?

I removed the sticker so that the stamped 7 could be viewed.

i have read in a couple different places that this close is the biggest (rated) TNS close:

Sergey is a beast, for sure. but this gripper was rated by Arian Tepper. and no offense at all to Arian, but his numbers seem a bit high based off a (newly) rated gripper i have from him that Eric and i also put through his RGC.. so its safe to say, Aaron, that when you TNS my rated MM3 replica at 173, then you will indeed be in the running for the biggest rated TNS to date. ..unless someone has TNS something bigger rated by either Eric or matt, i might even be so bold as to call it the biggest rated TNS, ever, when it does happen.

Thanks Tommy, you're putting some real pressure on me to perform over here lol My only real "goal" is to TNS my 3.5, if that ever happens I'll be content with the level of my grip strength. If I can cert on the 3.5 and maybe reach MM4 or MM5 I'd be happy with that.

That's a lot of horsepower!

Thank you! It's definitely the hardest gripper I have in this range.

That's a lot of horsepower!