Coc #3.5, 1.5 Inch Ghp Block Set Close

Chez

I'm suppose to be studying for finals, but I couldn't resist picking up some grippers tonight. I closed this COC #3.5 for 2 straight GHP Block set singles and then gave it a ride CCS and I missed it by a very small margin. Fresh its going down CCS. Its my lighter #3.5 172 RGC. Baby Steps. I'm getting there.

• Like 4

A CCS won't be to far out now-Awesome Crush Big Guy!!!

• Like 1

Thanks fellas. I couldn't believe how easy this felt. I have a bunch of guys coming over for a training session after I'm finished with finals. I'll try and get a CCS of this gripper on video then. I feel If I was pumped up and fresh I could CCS this right now.

Damn that looked easy, that is a huge close!

The cert isn't that far off either, the ccs will got down on your next attempt no doubt.

• Like 1

Very powerful close

Damn that looked easy, that is a huge close!

The cert isn't that far off either, the ccs will got down on your next attempt no doubt.

Great work Cesare!

Very powerful close

Thanks guys. Last night everything just felt super easy. Love training sessions like that.

I'm suppose to be studying for finals, but I couldn't resist picking up some grippers tonight. I closed this COC #3.5 for 2 straight GHP Block set singles and then gave it a ride CCS and I missed it by a very small margin. Fresh its going down CCS. Its my lighter #3.5 172 RGC. Baby Steps. I'm getting there.

Made it look all too easy there bud :yikes

it was the 10 days of rest since the comp.

That was pretty. :rock

Made it look all too easy there bud :yikes

it was the 10 days of rest since the comp.

Easy! :shuriken:

That was pretty. :rock

Thanks homies. I think Brent's right. I have been resting because of finals and I think its made a huge difference. I have also been spending time strengthening my injured ankle and its feeling better. Going to keep doing the ankle work so I can put up at least a respectable number on the axle. That is the one event I worry about with my ankle.

I think you will kill that Hoss Cert :)

I think you will kill that Hoss Cert :)

Thanks buddy. Hopefully I don't have a super off day, but I'm confident.

The one he signed up for 6 months ago?

About 3.5 months now. Seems reasonable :getlost: