5/8" Handles

slazbob

Does anyone use these anymore? I found them 5/8" handles dig too much into my nerve in my palm.

I haven't seen any vids lately using these grippers.

some guys use them, but I personally don't like them. I sold the 2 that I had. I didn't like the pressure it put on my palm when using a heavy spring and the handles pinched the skin of my palm often. They just felt awkward.

some guys use them, but I personally don't like them. I sold the 2 that I had. I didn't like the pressure it put on my palm when using a heavy spring and the handles pinched the skin of my palm often. They just felt awkward.

/\ This......I thought they'd be cool for beyond the range training, but they just feel like baby grippers....

I don't have much experience with them. I just file my redundant CoCs. More specific BTR imo.

I sold my GM & SM 5/8" to a board member and I think I still have a Master in my collection....I liked the idea of beyond the range training with them but they didn't feel right.

I agree they don' t feel "right". Maybe if the dogleg was a regular handle and the finger side was a smaller handle, it might be different.