Gripboard Grip Bash Awards!

EricMilfeld

Check out the certificate I designed with a lot of help from my wife, Sandra, to be mailed to the first through fifth place finishers. http://home.att.net/~studiousmom/wsb/html/...eID-542770.html

Edited by eric milfeld

Well, it was workin at 0300 this mornin. :angry: Time to go wake up my wife, the one who actually knows how to use a computer. Sorry about that guys.

Not bad Eric, not bad at all. I wasn't really expecting anything but a pat on the back. Now if I can only get a fifth place....

L.J.

Thanks guys. I figured ya'll would appreciate something tangible to display for your efforts :D

Cos I'm 100% focused on winning in August (oops there goes a challene for the boys to mull over) :tongue

Wish you could make it here in September Steve-that would be cool!

Maybe next year?

Rick Walker :rock

I was looking forward to finishing ahead of Mobsterone if not winning the thing. ;)

As a natural of course he he. Cheers Rick, I'm still chewing over Kevins tested comp in October.

As an aside the OH foundation have decided to award me their 'ambassador' award next year. I'm well made up :)

Steve, there are 3 months between the online grip contest and David Horne's Iron Grip contest. :angry:

I know, I just glanced at the calender and you are right :tongue

What do you mean Old Guy? I thought Roark was going to do a write up of the event in Iron History :laugh

No sarcasm intended. In the old days (when OldGuy was a pup) there used to be postal contests held, and in one case a phone contest- now we have the internet.