My 300 Farmers!

Amy

If you're a friend of mine on FB, you are probably tired of hearing this but I AM SO EXCITED!I have been chasing a 300 farmers forever, today was a great day and I did it. I have been worrying lately how much of my grip strength has been lost without consistent grip training, but overall things seem to be hanging in there.

It's time to jump start my grip training for the Ironmind Record Breaker and this was the most excellent way to get started. Next up will be to walk with them!

http://asp.elitefts.net/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=186873&tid=

As always, I can never thank Jedd enough.

Edited by Amy
  • Like 1

Nice lift!!

You coming to San Jose for that record breakers?

YES! Wouldn't miss it for the world. Still undecided on the wrestling, I really want to focus on a solid performance with my grip. You?

wow that is a huge lift for anyone well done!

Must feel good to finally accomplish a long term goal, great job this is only the beginning now.

Fantastic feat of strength. Congratulations, Amy!!!

Nice lift!!

You coming to San Jose for that record breakers?

YES! Wouldn't miss it for the world. Still undecided on the wrestling, I really want to focus on a solid performance with my grip. You?

Undecided. I'll either be on vacation with the kiddo or at the expo for the contests. Thinking the MAS looks very fun too.