New Product: Fix My Wrist Pain

Jedd Johnson

I have released a new product this week with Rick Kaselj. It is called Fix My Wrist Pain.

If you are not familiar with Rick, he is a very well known guy on-line and specializes in helping people get out of pain through exercises, instead of relying on medicine, surgery, etc.

We release Fixing Elbow Pain last year for things like Tennis Elbow and Golfer's Elbow and ever since we've received requests for wrist pain, so we finally got the chance to put it together.

The Basic Program has 3 Parts.

Part I is Rick's section where he covers the rehab practices for wrist injuries.

Part II is my section, where I talk about preventive measures to keep injuries away. I also touch on improving mobility in other parts of the body that can cause issues for the wrists. I also could not help but throw a bunch of wrist strength ideas in there as well.

Also, while I was writing Part II, I decided to add another section. Part III covers ways to slightly modify exercises so that if you have an injury or if a certain lift bother your wrist, you can still get good quality work in by slightly modifying the exercise.

The Basic Program is just $27 this week. You can get it here: Fix My Wrist Pain.

There are upgrade options that you can get as well for real bargains, including complete video explanations and demonstrations, and other things which you can decide on as you go through the process.

If you are having any kind of wrist pain guys, I strongly suggest you check this out. Rick is really good with injuries and is not just some fly-by-night on-line scam artist. He has been working with people in his own practice for years and really knows a lot about helping people with their injuries.

Any questions, please let me know.

Otherwise, you can find out more details here: Fix My Wrist Pain.

Thanks,

Jedd