Videos By Wannagrip

aeroman

I have tried to play a couple of the videos from the links provided but always get the message "can't download the appropriate decompressor" or something like that. I have tried to play them with RealPlayer and Quicktime. I even downloaded the most recent Windows Media Player and still get the same message. Any hints, or am I out of luck?

Thanks,

Karl

Me too.Even the Computer at the School Library that i use won't /can't do it.

Bullet Tooth has been cool :cool enough to post some 'highlight'photos for us computer challenged folks.

I had this problem and all but gave up until I checked the help files. It said my security settings prevented me from decompressing the files, even though the message was "can't download the appropriate decompressor".

On your browser, try going to "TOOLS", then "INTERNET OPTIONS" and then "SECURITY" and drop your security settings to "NONE". That worked for me.

Two of the computers i use are 'public'.One in a gym and one in a library.(one is a friends)

Are there any consequences(to the computer itself and to others that use it?) to resetting THEIR security settings?

Also they are old one has 95 windows and one has 98 windows.My friends is also 95 windows......