Diesel Crew Hammering Horseshoes Video Now Streamable

Mike Rinderle

So many people have recently gotten into shoe bending and Jedd and I wanted everyone who wanted this video to have access to it. We are re-releasing Hammering Horseshoes in a streamable version. It is much less expensive and you don't have to pay shipping. You can buy and watch it immediately.

This video goes over everything you will need to bend big shoes. All the techniques, tips, and secrets are included. Below is the link, and as usual Jedd and I will be available to answer any questions you have going forward. The current #1 horseshoe bender in the world, Jason Bergmann (2X WSM Finalist) started with this video.

http://www.thegripau...seshoes-dvd.htm

"How a 'How-To' Video Should Be"

"Bravo! Hammering Horseshoes was a pleasure to watch. The video is very structured and organized, how a training video / "How to" video should be, including step by step examples, some of which are even in slow motion. I especially liked the horseshoe progession ladder. I was impressed. I already know a thing or two about horseshoe bending and frankly I didn't think I was going to learn anything from watching it, but I was pleasantly surprised. That being said, "Hammering Horseshoes" is good for beginners through advanced and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to make a name in the bending community or even if you just want to show-off your horseshoe bending skills to family and friends. Five stars Mike and Jedd!"

Paul Knight, Texas

"Enthusiastically Recommended"

"Mike and Jedd have managed to condense the knowledge that would normally take years of potentially dangerous trial and error training, into a concise and entertaining video package. I enthusiastically recommend this comprehensive tutorial for anyone interested in pursuing the rewarding and richly historical pursuit of bending horseshoes with your bare hands!"

Eric Milfeld, Texas

"You Guys Outdid Yourselves!"

"You guys out did yourselves with this DVD. I've done some shoes in the past with the technique of "outlasting" the darn things and trying so many different ways that finally one of them worked. I just did two shoes in a row with no apparent effort compared to what I did before (easy ones of course). As usual it's the little things - not the big obvious ones I was missing. It's the difference between having some technique and being too stubborn to quit. I have a long way to go of course before I'd call myself a shoe bender but I'm started (somewhat) correctly now anyway. Thanks Mike!"

Chris Rice, Ohio

Just want to bump this up quick to make sure everybody sees this. Many people have contacted us about making our DVD's all streamable. I had no idea how popular this option was, not only for those overseas and in Canada who wish to avoid shipping costs but also for US customer as well. Apparently with the advent of smart phones and the various tablets, DVD's are going to get less and less popular!

You can pick up the streamable version here: http://www.thegripauthority.com/hammering-horseshoes-dvd.htm

Which ones are you interested in seeing brought to digital/streaming format?

Well, I've already got Hammering Horseshoes on DVD, so not that one. Haha... But I'd say Crush Is on the top of my list, and then the other bending DVDs. Those are just what pop out in my mind right now because they're the most relevant to my current training.

A disclaimer though: those are really the only DVDs I've looked at. I know youve got lots of others but I haven't really checked them out.

CRUSH is actually streamable as a default. The hard copy is available by upgrade.

I do not promote CRUSH on the open forum here out of respect to Bill's two gripper training programs, so I will PM you with further details.

Thanks.

Jedd