3crusher

terminator

I had the privilege of training with 3crusher again yesterday. Many notable things happened, but one of the most impressive things I saw was Steve's farmer's walk. He took 304lbs each hand, and walked the length of my basement (about 25 feet), did a complete and controlled 180 degree turn, then walked about 8-10 ft more.

I can't wait to see what he can do outside, with momentum and no obstacles.

Before you ask, video....of course. And I'm sure Mr. Piche will not be impressed :whistel

• Like 1

Steve's farmer's walk.  He took 304lbs each hand, and walked the length of my basement (about 25 feet), did a complete and controlled 180 degree turn, then walked about 8-10 ft more. 

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow :bow :bow:bow:bow:bow

Awesome! Anybody know how much weight they use in WSM?

At the Super Series in Hawaii, Hugo Girard did 25 meters with 385 in each hand in 21,57 seconds. Doug Edmunds, the WSM referre declared it the world record for FW.

Of course, Steve's feat is great. Steve doesn't weight 330 like Hugo. Just to lift this weight off the ground proves that he has great grip strenght and a strong back.

Good job Steve ! :rock

I thought this topic was locked! :blink Great feat of strength for 3Crusher! :rock