B.f.s.g.

Guest wells

Guest wells

Well... how about those 'blood doping' rules Rick?!?! The gripboard coonies that we are we need to have everything spelled out for us you should know that! :tongue Any room to cheat will be immediately taken advantage of! :D

Enforce the Moutnain Dew Rule: No use of Mountain Dew before contest (Jolt included). Really. I have seen a 'Hill Rat' from around Saxton PA lift a Chevy V-8 block by one end after drinking four cans of Mountain Dew! :D

Edited by wells

No divisions, no weight classes, no pee tests.

Dont care what you drink/smoke/shoot up/swallow-etc.

Just come and lift-and TRY to win.

Period.

Rick Walker :rock

Guest wells

Can't believe you replied to my post! I was just trying to be obnoxious and get your 'goat'. :tongue:D

Seriously though I am thinking about coming by. Should be in Dayton, Ohio area at that time. So we will see. I'll keep you updated.

Will I get a door prize for being the skinniest guy to show up to compete against you beasts? You know you better watch out my 69 kg will dominate! Ha! Maybe you guys can use me for one of the events: 'stick tossing' for distance!

I knew you were joking dude-so I just played along :D

Would love to have you! Size dont matter when it comes to grip-I am weighing in at 198 right now so I am pretty thin as well.

Maybe we will add a 6th event-Wells tossing for distance!

Rick Walker :rock