Nags Contest Approval

Bob Lipinski

I apologize for the very late notice, but I would like to have the Michigan Grip Comp next weekend to be recognized.

I am going to add a 5th event to the WSH leg in Michigan, and score it separately (using NAGS scoring of course) as the Michigan Grip Competition. The extra event will be the rim hold for time, head to head with 100 pound plates. I understand this is late notice, I announced elsewhere but may have forgotten here. My mind has been more focused on other issues lately.

If this isn't appropriate, I understand. I apologize for just thinking of this now.

Edit- I thought I capitalized the topic header?

Bob, the board software automatically changes the header to title caps no matter how you've typed it in. I've always thought that was silly.

I apologize for the very late notice, but I would like to have the Michigan Grip Comp next weekend to be recognized.

I am going to add a 5th event to the WSH leg in Michigan, and score it separately (using NAGS scoring of course) as the Michigan Grip Competition. The extra event will be the rim hold for time, head to head with 100 pound plates. I understand this is late notice, I announced elsewhere but may have forgotten here. My mind has been more focused on other issues lately.

If this isn't appropriate, I understand. I apologize for just thinking of this now.

Edit- I thought I capitalized the topic header?

Bob I feel this is Jedd's to answer but here are my thoughts. The WSH contests are eligible for record purposes in their own right and have been advertised etc for a long time now. The extra event you are holding is not an event that is being tracked for any kind of record purposes (one reason you might would want approval) - so NAGS approval isn't really going to change anything for your Michigan comp. I know Jedd is crazy busy right now - maybe drop him a PM and see what he says.

WSH is already approved. Plate hold sounds good. Like Climber said, it's not one of the main events we hold or track, so not a lot of problem. Thanks for posting. Feel free to email me next time. I would have hated to have missed this entirely. Brent actually let me know you had posted.

hey Bob, on a side note I'm really happy to see you are hosting. I hope things have taken a turn for the better lately

Thanks Adam. Things are going better. Dave is hosting and doing most of the work, I am just piggybacking the annual Michigan contest on to WSH. Glad I didn't end up missing a year.

• Like 1