This Thumb Strength Exercise

Rampage jackson

I just found this exercise with the tennis ball i just have ball like this i want to add this after i finish work on my grippers

my question is can i do this every day?

and when im squezze so to failure and do sets or what?

I just found this exercise with the tennis ball i just have ball like this i want to add this after i finish work on my grippers

my question is can i do this every day?

and when im squezze so to failure and do sets or what?

Your post is confusing. You say you want to do it after gripper workouts but then say you want to do this everyday.

Also the answer to whether to squeeze in sets or failure is in the video. He says to do 100 daily. But keep in mind he ALSO says it's a beginner excersise. Us gripsters probably won't benefit much from low intensity volume work.

Watch the video again. All you questions are answered in it. If it were me I'd not waste time with it and just do actual intense thumb work 2x a week whenever you feel like it since thumb work doesn't affect anything else much.

• Like 1