Contest Update

Rick Walker

So far:

-3 Custom Robert Baraban Grippers.

-1-3" loadable DB handle

1 or 2 wrist rollers

some T-shirts: From Fat Bastard Barbell Company.

-1-2.5 inch loadable handle-with custom made collars that lock into the plates and prevent rolling: Ted's Shed

Other prizes will be purchased-I am deciding. I want some good stuff that no one has seen yet so it will take some time! Might work with the local machine shops to custom make some stuff! :D

Grip Dudes who have commited to the Battle:

1. Me (duh! :D )

2. Bender53 (Steve Mcgranahan)

3. Dave Morton

4. Tommy Heslep

5. John Mannino (Pexter)

6. Dan Cenidoza (Dan C.)

People showing interest-either extreme of otherwise-and still undecided!

1.David Horne

2.Tom of Iowa

3.Josh Bigger

4.Terminator

5.John Wood

6.John Hicks

7.Heath Sexton

8.Animal Cage

This is a talent filled roster. :D

But-gentleman-I must tell you all this. I am not going to take defeat laying down! I have 5 months to prepare for this and I am going to do all that I can to be in the top 5-if not 3.

And-I plan in winning the timed hold with the farmers.

COME GET SOME!

Rick Walker :rock

Rick

The contestants,line up looks awesome,it would be a privalidge to attend,just to watch you Beasts go at it :rock and if the other lads decide to compete as well,it could well be the greatest grip comp staged upto now :bow

Its worth going along just to fondle the goodies. :D

I better stop as i,m comeing over all funny :tongue

Tou,I have a feeling Dave will get the #4 before the contest....after seeing that pic put up by Bullet Tooth.BTW hows the monster that got certified with you doin't with the #4????

Always the optimist and a FAN of the :yikes FREAKS.

Great prizes Rick....I'm leanin on him...puttin on the pressure..laying the guilt....tellin him people are callin him names :laugh like i said if it wasn't for the owner of the gym and myself...he's still be drivin' a truck and farmin'...I'm trying to get him there...and then theres always 'ol Uncle joe. :)

Gazza,

I haven't mailed those pics cause I'm waiting for Mobster to give us the word on HIS website...Joshn Beatty from Fat Bastard Dumbells said he'd put em up and so did Animal cage...WHAT If I mail em to either of them in the interim????Might be quicker.Fat bastard is just one state away...?

ALSO....i saw a reference(in one thread -somewhere?) to one of Roberts grippers being to be half way between a WC and a #4??Which exactly is that one...and would it also be just 22$...??pLUS SHIPPING...

And...shipping from where??Those grippers are just too cool :cool:cool

...and thats how ya do it....... ;)

Rick,

Tell us more about this event, "Timed Hold w/Farmers".... sounds like something I may challenge you in! :blush

PDA Farmers and handles-300 pounds an arm. No straps. Pick it up and hold on for as long as possible.

Not to toot my own horn but I have held well over 300 an arm for 30 seconds. My goal with 300 is well over 2 minutes. :D

Rick Walker :rock

Tou,I have a feeling Dave will get the #4 before the contest....after seeing that pic put up by Bullet Tooth.BTW hows the monster that got certified with you doin't with the #4????

Always the optimist and a FAN of the :yikes FREAKS.

Great prizes Rick....I'm leanin on him...puttin on the pressure..laying the guilt....tellin him people are callin him names :laugh like i said if it wasn't for the owner of the gym and myself...he's still be drivin' a truck and farmin'...I'm trying to get him there...and then theres always 'ol Uncle joe. :)

Gazza,

I haven't mailed those pics cause I'm waiting for Mobster to give us the word on HIS website...Joshn Beatty from Fat Bastard Dumbells said he'd put em up and so did Animal cage...WHAT If I mail em to either of them in the interim????Might be quicker.Fat bastard is just one state away...?

ALSO....i saw a reference(in one thread -somewhere?) to one of Roberts grippers being to be half way between a WC and a #4??Which exactly is that one...and would it also be just 22$...??pLUS SHIPPING...

And...shipping from where??Those grippers are just too cool :cool:cool

...and thats how ya do it....... ;)

I gave the word on my website 2 weeks ago bud. I've been sending photos over to Diane Roberts all weekend - I have loads! Send away - I'm more than ready.

Sorry-

I either missed a post or mis read a PM or something...my mistake-thought it was still in the 'setup' stage.

Will mail em tuesday. :cool