Mm Grippers Being Sold Again

macaz

Can't wait man; I'm sure I'll pick up a few grippers from you in the future.

Hey Matt, will the MM grippers be the same price as we have seen them offered previously?

Sean

Yes. Warren views them as a fully customized gripper and consequently charges about 250% more!

So what was the going rate for a MM replica?

$45? $50? Somethin like that I believe.

This is great news though. It's nice to have one place to buy any brand.

Are you going to be selling Inch Replicas?

Are you going to be selling Inch Replicas?

Sorry, no plans for that currently.

The store will be grippers only when it opens (which will be the second we receive Warren's order). Right away it will be Ironmind, Beef Builder, and GHP. We're hoping to add Manus shortly after. Atomgripz is on the wish list, but communications have been very slow for some reason.

Once we're up and running we'll also take feedback for what people would like to see in the store and of course we have a list of things we'd like to add.

• Like 1

When is the projected starting date for this grip wonderland?

The store will be grippers only when it opens (which will be the second we receive Warren's order).

When is the projected starting date for this grip wonderland?

The store will be grippers only when it opens (which will be the second we receive Warren's order).

Are you running the store with Matt?

oh, i see. I just looked above at Matt's post.

I want it to be live in the next week! We're getting close and mainly need the (huge) order we made with Warren. We went big because his turns are slower.

• Like 1

I want it to be live in the next week! We're getting close and mainly need the (huge) order we made with Warren. We went big because his turns are slower.

Good luck Matt! Excited for ya!

Site looks terrific Matt. Are still trying to get Atomgripz as well because I love my quad band and I'm sure U.S. guys would buy those up since no retailer offers them here.

Site looks terrific Matt. Are still trying to get Atomgripz as well because I love my quad band and I'm sure U.S. guys would buy those up since no retailer offers them here.

I email them every 3-4 days and no replies. We're working on it, and I'd love to be their US supplier, but we're not making any progress right now.

Cannon,

What shipping rates in USA and International for 1 gripper, 2 grippers...

Cannon,What shipping rates in USA and International for 1 gripper, 2 grippers...

I'll get these posted ASAP, both here and on the site.

I know International for 1-2 grippers is $19.

We did not receive a box we need from the USPS which will accommodate up to 5 grippers for that same $19 price. So there will very quickly be expanded International shipping for that same $19 price.

• Like 1

Any future thoughts of being a US supplier for the V2 also?

That's a good idea.

Any future thoughts of being a US supplier for the V2 also?

That's a good idea.

Noted ;). We'll do what we can. Right now we're trying to focus on figuring this out. It will come quickly and we'll have more time for adding things very soon.

Just visited the site, nicely done. Would be great if it becomes a one stop site for all things grip! You can count on my support. Thanks.

Hubert