T14 @ 2400#s & 0.566" Spring

macaz

I finally got a T14 made by Warren Tetting to fill that old spot on my Tetting gripper display. I got a second for a buddy of mine that retired thus there are two in the photo.

Warren was supposed to put a T14 handle and 2400 on each gripper but as you can see one has both T14 handles and the other both 2400 handles. No big deal. Since the handles are pinned in I can switch a handle so they will both be correct. Ill even double pin the other one since it makes the thing firmer. I got a note that the double pinned one had a few thousands of an inch play so he double pinned it.

Any way I guess this will give me a chance to use my cobalt drill set I got for fathers day. I have a feeling the spring will be some tough material.

I would guess they are 1/8” holes and pins? Aaron?

gallery_19587_1236_84971.jpg

The third gripper is a MM1 replica for scale. The handles are 7/8" to acomidate the .566" huge spring

gallery_19587_1236_67780.jpg

• Like 1

Dam. Nice paper weight you have there.

Paper weight? Its my goal gripper. I can TNS my T13 don't ya know

• Like 1

Hahahaha. CoC 4 is a CoC Guide compared to that. Just mindblowing picture :-D

Haha, holy cow Rich! That is the craziest thing I've seen in a while and that beats the time I saw a male hobo in San Francisco selling a strap on. It was just sitting on the side walk pointed up in the air. Yup, the T14 beats that.

• Like 2

That gripper is "about as useful as a poopy-flavored lollipop!"

-dodgeball quote

• Like 1

What's the point? To collect them?

Rich has quite a collection going with some nice displays he's made up.

• Like 1

That's a cool looking gripper.

You'll close it in no time if you can already TNS the T13. I would work on some visualization to help close the gap on the T14.

You have to keep a positive out look on your training.

• Like 1

-dodgeball quote

thanks for your opinion. I knew there would be overwhelming support on me buying this gripper. Warren mentioned the poss of a 5/8 spring gripper. It would be very nice next to the T14. I think id call it a T15.
  • Like 1

-dodgeball quote

thanks for your opinion. I knew there would be overwhelming support on me buying this gripper. Warren mentioned the poss of a 5/8 spring gripper. It would be very nice next to the T14. I think id call it a T15.

I was only joking Rich. I know you're a collector.

Haha, holy cow Rich! That is the craziest thing I've seen in a while and that beats the time I saw a male hobo in San Francisco selling a strap on. It was just sitting on the side walk pointed up in the air. Yup, the T14 beats that.

Are you sure it wasn't a poop flavored popsicle the hobo was selling?

Seriously that is crazy Daniel! SF is somthing else ;-)

Chez. I knew you were joking & I loved your comment almost as much as Daniels comment

• Like 2

Cool stuff!

Just showed the pics to the wife to demonstrate to her that some grip nuts are nuttier than I. She agreed.

• Like 2

Cool stuff!

Just showed the pics to the wife to demonstrate to her that some grip nuts are nuttier than I. She agreed.

Good move. I showed Mighty Joes video to my wife to demonstrate the same thing. My wife panicked though because she was afraid that would be my collection in years to come.
  • Like 2

Rich - are you able to budge the spring at all? Just curious as to how bad the sweep is on those things.

At least y'all are married. Dating with a grip addiction is rough. Last night after a sushi dinner with a date we drove to grocery stores so I could take stacks of phone books to have all the same 30 for my upcoming comp. She was the getaway driver. Fun times.

Rich - are you able to budge the spring at all? Just curious as to how bad the sweep is on those things.

there is no sweep. Not possible even with a chest crush. No one can budge the T13 too. I think the T11 can be used to chest crush and the T12 maybe can be chest crushed by the strongest of the strong.

At least y'all are married. Dating with a grip addiction is rough. Last night after a sushi dinner with a date we drove to grocery stores so I could take stacks of phone books to have all the same 30 for my upcoming comp. She was the getaway driver. Fun times.

haha. My girl hates it also. I just try not to talk about it around other people because no one understands why I like it.

• Like 3

Rich, is this one you got from Bill @ Weightlifters Warehouse?

I just sent payment for mine today!

Can't wait to add it to my collection in a special way I have cooked up!

Your collection is growing nicely Rich! Keep going buddy! We collectors must stick together

because we are the only ones that don't believe we are crazy. LOL!

• Like 1

I got this from Warren. Stamped T14 and 2400 pounds for my T series collection. I got 2 of them, one for a friend. As I mentioned one had both T14 handles and the other both 2400. I switched them out easy just now and I am debating double drilling both handles or leaving them as is.

WE ARE NOT CRAZY! Our wives may be for putting up with us!

Here is the display. gallery_19587_1236_260086.jpg

gallery_19587_1236_64691.jpg

• Like 6

This display is really AWESOME Rich!!! :bow

Keep up the good work my fellow collector and Grip friend!!!

• Like 1

wow, what a spring! Glad to see you finally got one Rich

• Like 1

Gripper leg surgery....

gallery_19587_1236_132918.jpg

• Like 1