Hello Agian

ruffhans

Hello agian everyone!! :D

it has been about 4 months since i have been on the board. we got rid of our inter net accsess. i have been thinking about the board alot though. i have done a rather bad thing, and did not train my grip for the last three months :( !! the other day i started agian. when i picked up my # 2 i couldnt close it. but after a couple days i was back shutting it. now i have to start on the #3 all over agian. it has been so long that even my mind is out of thinking grip training. i had to sit down and think ok,..what works?, what does not? :tongue anyway- i would like to get good with my sledge hammer. i have an 8 ponder and with a good warm up i can lever it once from holding it from the very bottom. i also tried some tossing from hand to hand and felt it to be a very good warm up. my (?) would be how to work at the #3 , and the sledge without them interfereing with eachother?

please help! :D

thanx dave

ruffhans,

Glad to have you back on the forum!! Just scroll back through some old threads to get back to date. You might want to order the KTA program to get back into the swing of grip training again, and of course, we are all still here ready to help you and answer any questions you might have. The most exciting news is all the guys that have certified since you've been gone. Glad you're back!! :D