Phonebook Prs...post Them Here

daniel reinard

Dude ever since you showed me how to do the binding I have been working on it. I love seeing what others are doing so I can up my game too.

This was a quick binding tear. I was at my gym when the manager and worker asked me to show them all sorts of tears.

It surprised me how quickly and off center it was, so I snuck in a 2nd tear. BTW, that's Hans talking smack to his employees. Lol.

"Then you end up with a nice mini phonebook, an abridged version."

Ha, ha! :grin: :grin: :grin: I liked that.

I tried a 1" book they send around here last night - I could rip it lengthwise no problem, but could not budge it the other direction - it seems like they have an odd kind of paper that has a 'grain'. I need to find some more to practice.

Great tearing Bob! Yeah, practice is the best thing on books. I can try to dial things all day but the volume is where it's at. Just gotta tear alot.

Good stuff Martin. Post a vid of your next tear and halving. It was really tough my first time too until MacLean showed me how to get the binding.