Been Exciting Watching This Guy's Progress

Jedd Johnson

Jason Bergmann is a world's strongest man competitor who tore a pec and while looking for ways to continue training until his pec fully healed, learned about feats of strength like horseshoe bending.

After just a few short months, he has already progressed to some of the most advanced horseshoes. His excitement with bending has been outstanding and his progress has been inspiring.

I put up a blog about it today at DieselCrew.com

However, even though he is a gifted strength athlete, he credits the instruction in the Hammering Horseshoes DVD to being a big part of getting to where he has reached, because he has been able to develop the right technique to combine with his natural "horse" power.

Just goes to show you how truly importnt it is to develop your technique first and then start ramping it up.

You gotta check out the damage he does to a couple of really high level shoes in today's post: DieselCrew.com

Enjoy and all the best.

Jedd

• Like 2

Jedd your posts and articles are truly a help in this grip sport...now your helping world strongman competitors :bow NIce, keep doing what your doing

Big T,

The reason i do this is because I love helping people with their training. With all my products, I give free assistance for at least 30 dats and often unlimited. I want to see people succeed and even pass me in their skills. In Bending, this has happened with dozens of people and now it is happening in Grip. That's what being an effective coach is all about, to me.

Thanks,

Jedd