Tournament Strength Grip On The A1

Kashtan

Tournament will be in the range A1 famous arm wrestling tournament in Moscow, with a prize fund of 113,000 dollars. The prize fund for the grip is much more modest: 20 000 rubley = $ 550. Two. Time and Place Moscow, Moscow Center for Martial Arts (MTSBI). 27 - July 28, 2012

27 July - Rolling Thunder

28 July - Ironmind Axle Apollo

To participate in the competition the sportsmen from around the world who have attained 17 years of the credentials committee, and weigh with a passport and its photocopy, insurance and related qualifications.

Qualifications:

Rolling Thunder - 100.5 kg.

Apollo Axle - 160 kg.

There will be live broadcast on European sport and the Russian federal channels. So there will not earn, but you will see a lot of people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Results 1 day (Rolling Thunder):

1. Alexey Tyukalov - 148 k (326 lbs) - new world record

2/3 Melentjev Oleg/Sharkov Andrey - 135,5 k (299 lbs) both

Detail later

How big are these men? I had previously only heard of two people in the world who had lifted over 300 lbs (Mark Felix and Laine Snook). At this event, three unknown (to me) guys lifted 299 or more?!

How big are these men? I had previously only heard of two people in the world who had lifted over 300 lbs (Mark Felix and Laine Snook). At this event, three unknown (to me) guys lifted 299 or more?!

At the first World Championships October 2, 2011, I spoke with all three at once, and I can say their results and weight:

Tyukalov Alex - 98 kg - the weight of its own - 110.7 kg

Sharkov Andrew - 105.5 kg - the weight of its own, 145 kg

Melentiev Oleg - 98 kg Weight own - 145.8 kg

As you can see, all of them very large man.

http://nashmir1965.livejournal.com/366038.html

Prevent results Day two (Classic Deadlift Double Overhand Ironmind Axle)

1. Tyukalov Alexey - 202.5 k (446 lbs)

2. Sharkov Andrey - 197.5 k (435 lbs)

Results 1 day (Rolling Thunder):

1. Alexey Tyukalov - 148 k (326 lbs) - new world record

2/3 Melentjev Oleg/Sharkov Andrey - 135,5 k (299 lbs) both

Detail later

omg..

http://www.ironmind.com/ironmind/opencms/Articles/2011/Oct/Finnish_Rolling_Thunder_and_Apollonxs_Axle_Nationals.html

strong progress by alexey...he added a 100lbs to his rt lift in a year

Edited by yummy

Official results of the winners of the A-1

July 27, 2012

Rolling Thunder

Master over 40 years:

1. Melentiev Oleg, Kurgan region (dw 142 kg.) - 135. 5 kg.

2. Badyuk Sergey, Moscow (122.4 kg.) - 110.5 kg.

3. Tazetdinov Zufar, Ulyanovsk (99.4 kg.) - 93 kg.

Absolute winner

1. Tyukalov Alexey Russia - Finland (123 kg.) - 148 kg. the absolute world record

2. Sharkov Andrew, Ukraine (138.3 kg.) - 135.5 kg.

3. Melentiev Oleg, Kurgan region (142 kg.) - 135. 5 kg.

4. Kulyasov Sergey Penza region (98.4 kg.) -120.5 kg.

5. Solopov Nicholas, Tula oblast (101.1 kg.) - 115.5 kg.

6. Badyuk Sergey, Moscow (122.4 kg.) - 110.5 kg.

CoC number 3 certification Tyukalov Alexey Russia - Finland has closed three times in a row!

July 27, 2012

Ironmind Apollo Axel Classic Deadlift Double Overhand

Absolute winner

1. Tyukalov Alexey Russia - Finland (123 lbs.) - 202.5 Russia Record

2. Sharkov Andrew, Ukraine (138.3 lbs.) - 197.5 lbs. - Record of Ukraine

3. Myakchilo Basil, Bryansk region, N.Bobovichi (77 lbs.) - 160 kg.

Silver Bullet

1. Beritashvili Ivan - 38.3 seconds

2. Tyukalov Alex - 36 seconds

3. Andreev, Vitali - 23.5 seconds

4. Izman Ilya - 21 seconds

All winners received gifts and prizes, including cash, in accordance with the Regulations of the tournament.

Many thanks to our partners and sponsors:

Companies "IronMind" and personally Randall J. Strossen

prizes and gifts

http://www.ironmind.com/

Brand "Tribulustan +" and personally Arcadia Opeskinu

Clothing gifts to participants and

http://www.inter-sia.ru/

Russian representative "OPTIMUM NUTRITION" and personally Igor Zavyalov

http://www.optimumnutrition.ru/

The prize fund of the competitors 20,000 rubles, and tasting of the products "OPTIMUM NUTRITION" to all athletes A-1

The magazine "HADNESS" http://hardnessmag.ru/ and Company "HARD BODY" http://www.hard-body.ru/ personally Tatiana Mikhailyuk

Companies AerRus - the official distributor of IronMind Enterprises in Russia http://www.captainsofcrush.ru//

and Mr. Oleg Chernov

Thank you very much for your help in organizing Dmitry Gorbachev, Yuri Solovyov, and Alexei Tyukalova

General sponsor of the A-1 Nicholas Mishta - President of the Russian legal team "RUSARTARHIV"

Edited by Kashtan

By Axle - is not only a record of Russia, but also subject to the conditions (in the classical deadlift and axle is Ironmind) - a new European record.

By Silver Bullets - a new record for Russia and Eastern Europe.

On SB, and this is the 4th official result in the world.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

By Axle - is not only a record of Russia, but also subject to the conditions (in the classical deadlift and axle is Ironmind) - a new European record.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You may be right. I've done more obviously at the Euros (216) but it was not an officiail IM axle and I did it Sumo (you meant Conventional and not Classical above).

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You may be right. I've done more obviously at the Euros (216) but it was not an officiail IM axle and I did it Sumo (you meant Conventional and not Classical above).

Of course, Steve. You are an impressive 216 kg you can repeated on Ironmind Asle and Classics.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Of course, Steve. You are an impressive 216 kg you can repeated on Ironmind Asle and Classics.

Thank you. Perrhaps in future I may. I intend buying or replacing (subject to other concerns) a thick bar but it is unlikely to be an actual Ironmind axle - similar bars can be had for a fraction of the cost.

Ironmind

Grip

Classic

Vol

There should be Ironmind axle.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thank you. Perrhaps in future I may. I intend buying or replacing (subject to other concerns) a thick bar but it is unlikely to be an actual Ironmind axle - similar bars can be had for a fraction of the cost.

Great report and amazing results. Grip is evolving, Russians are pushing the limits.