Dave Morton

Bill Piche

my eyes must be deceiving me, was that just TWO pennies inbetween the gripper?

Well now is this gonna be a record, Dave

clsoing the number 3 and then the 4 within

a few months of each other :blink

Matt

By the way, note the GripBoard Theme song again:

Down with the Sickness by Disturbed.

:D

Yes Wanna I was gonna mention

that, great choice of song :rock

GripBoard Theme Song :yikes

Matt

Dave-

Seek and destroy :bow:bow

I look forward to one day seeing my name with yours on the #4 list-

Rick Walker :rock

WOOOOW AWESOME WORK Dave !!! :bow

Man, no doubt the #4 will be ground in no time !

-edit- My god, the set, i watched it again, amazing power, really :blink

Amaury.

AWESOME BOARD Wanna !! :rock

Guest wells

Maybe Rick was not so 'politically correct' in using the expression 'seek and destroy' but I honestly do not believe he was referring to the War in Iraq nor do I believe he meant any disrespect to anyone. 'Seek and destroy' is a military terminology 'coined' during the Vietnam War era, however it must be noted that it has come into common use as an American cliché meaning: 'to conquer one's goals'.

I understand your point as well Mikael but I think diplomatically we all could be more tolerant, patient, and understanding. We all need to be less sensitive and especially more tolerant of an individual's use of language/articulation of their thoughts and feelings. If one wants to look deeply into every statement posted here, one may just begin to find everything said here offensive and conspiring. Remember words have many meanings, therefore the sentences they compose must have many interpretations.

Rick has always conducted himself as a gentleman on this board and I do not think he was 'politicking' or trying to offend anyone with his statement. I believe if you try to view it from his perspective he was simply giving words of encouragement.

Awesome Dave!

Maybe Rick was not so 'politically correct' in using the expression 'seek and destroy' but I honestly do not believe he was referring to the War in Iraq nor do I believe he meant any disrespect to anyone.  'Seek and destroy' is a military terminology 'coined' during the Vietnam War era, however it must be noted that it has come into common use as an American cliché meaning: 'to conquer one's goals'. 

I understand your point as well Mikael but I think diplomatically we all could be more tolerant, patient, and understanding.  We all need to be less sensitive and especially more tolerant of an individual's use of language/articulation of their thoughts and feelings.  If one wants to look deeply into every statement posted here, one may just begin to find everything said here offensive and conspiring.  Remember words have many meanings, therefore the sentences they compose must have many interpretations.

Rick has always conducted himself as a gentleman on this board and I do not think he was 'politicking' or  trying to offend anyone with his statement.  I believe if you try to view it from his perspective he was simply giving words of encouragement.

I cleaned up some of the misc posts detracting from a great feat of strength. I am leaving this one up because it sums it up nicely from an overall perspective about what's said here and "reading" into posts.

Thanks.

To get back on target with this thread.

Dave has a World Class coming and he hasn't even tapped into doing heavy negatives yet.

The simple lyrics of my favorite Metallica song have stirred up a hornets nest :D

Did I mean anything with it-YES. I meant Dave, SEEK the goal of closing the #4-AND DESTROY it. Political? No.

Dave-your grip strength is AWESOME! I know you will Seek And Destroy the #4! Now that you have a WC coming-the negative crushes will push you into a whole new realm. 1 week of them made me able to close the #3 anytime-anywhere-with no warm up.

Good luck-GO GET IT!

Rick Walker :rock

Support our Troops

Lets keep the Politics and Shite of the board :Dr

Dave your a monster :bow

Rick i have always found your comments Inspirational :rock

Gazza,

I second that notion. Grip is the topic here. Not politics.

I was in shock and awe of Dave’s crushing power. :rock And this is from cutting wire all day? It makes you think.

Oh, and this seems appropriate:

“A word is not a crystal, transparent and unchanged; it is the skin of a living thought and may vary greatly in color and content according to the circumstances and time in which it is used.”

Oliver Wendell Holmes

Congratulations Dave on most likely demonstrating the quickest progress EVER on the #4!