Various Wrist Building Equipment

macaz

I have been messing around with my welder lately. Some of my stuff is not so great but the round 2 and 2.5" handled things are good for leverage curling and loaded up they are like kettle bells. I have worked up to about 60# for a balanced shoulder press (don’t know the name for it but it is hard to keep these things upright and balanced).

The off set thing I thought would be good for wrist curls but I don’t know if I really like it. It may be good for AW type moves. Sorry the pic is crap.

gallery_19587_1236_37705.jpg

Good work, Rich. You could easily use the offset one for wrist curls or standing curls. That kettlebell looks like it would effective, though tough to balance as you noted.

• Like 1

Thanks 33. Ya I think the off set thing could serve a purpose but I’m not feeling it yet.

Thanks 33. Ya I think the off set thing could serve a purpose but I’m not feeling it yet.

I have a similar offset one and it works well, yet it doesn't always generate a super tired feeling. If you have a chance, skip to about 3:48:

• Like 1

I have been messing around with my welder lately. Some of my stuff is not so great but the round 2 and 2.5" handled things are good for leverage curling and loaded up they are like kettle bells. I have worked up to about 60# for a balanced shoulder press (don’t know the name for it but it is hard to keep these things upright and balanced).

The off set thing I thought would be good for wrist curls but I don’t know if I really like it. It may be good for AW type moves. Sorry the pic is crap.

i believe the balanced shoulder press you did is commonly called a bottoms up press in the KB world. try holding a gripper closed in your off hand. adds an interesting coordination element to it.

gallery_19587_1236_37705.jpg

Thanks for the video. THat red rectangular one i have and it gave me the idea of trying different shapes. The video was really good!

• Like 1

I've got the red one as well. Once I've started I hate to stop using it. The offset one is pretty cool as well, and has a variety of uses...