How Long Did It Take You To Close The #3?

xpin2winx

I will take you longer to go from the 2.5 to the 3 than it took to go from the 2 to the 2.5

My beginning progress was similar to you. I think it took me 2 months to do the 2.5.

From there it was another 10 months to get to a 3.

My peak closing hasn’t changed since then (last October) but my wide sets and tns is getting better.

Basically the same as me. Closed the #2 when I first got it then couldn't do it again for a month or so. Then the 2.5 after 3 months. I got the #3 after about another 8 months with a cycle of KTA. Basically maintained the same strength level but have improved on my width a lot.

took me two years not very serious about training with it but I did train grip here and there still can't ccs it consitently but can close it just about any time with mms. Some of you have some amazing progression though yet I suppose we all come from different backgrounds with regars to strength or using your hands in general. Also many of the best grip athletes are here so no surprise some of you progressed to the #3 quickly.

#2 first time I try it

#2,5 under week (third time I tried grippers)

#3 (easy one) under two month

#3 (3.00) under six month (stop training gripworkouts at all over month earlier but I visit to my friend and he asked me to try his #3 (3.00) and I closed it. We both were little bit suprised.)

I can't really remember, I got a T and 1 first and then a few weeks later got a 2 and a 3. I closed the 2 right off and then the 3 a few weeks later.

Freak! :)

About 6 weeks for me. Closed the #2 first try RH, Trainer LH. A month later I started KTA and I closed my #3 about 2 weeks into that RH and maybe 2-3 years later LH. LH had issues from old wrist injury that made things interesting.

- Aaron