From Carfman1 To Randy For Im Cert

Alawadhi

When i told carfman1 that the IM certs are free to apply for then he asked me to post here (he doesnt know english at all, he uses a translator). He said he wants to cert on the three and 3.5 CoC. I told him about IM page they have a contact email but he doesnt seem to kniw how to. So thats why he asked me to post here.

When i told carfman1 that the IM certs are free to apply for then he asked me to post here (he doesnt know english at all, he uses a translator). He said he wants to cert on the three and 3.5 CoC. I told him about IM page they have a contact email but he doesnt seem to kniw how to. So thats why he asked me to post here.

hahaha i can close coc1.5 in mms

Chris, just contact Dr. Hermann Korte over www.k3k.de

He is the judge for Ironmind in Germany.

Anyone who wants to get certified needs to read the rules and procedures, and the first step is to contact IronMind directly.

I have to say that I am amazed +20 years later, among the guys who see themselves as being hardcore grip guys, this still doesn't seem to be widely known and understood :rolleyes :

http://www.ironmind.com/ironmind/opencms/Main/captainsofcrush5.html

Sorry, Randy! I just wanted to help Christian. For him it is obvisiously not so easy to contact Ironmind directly because of language problems. I think Hermann could help him out with the procedure, explaining the rules, etc.... By the way, this was how I did it too.

Florian -

Absolutely not a problem and Dr. Korte immediately refers the candidates to IronMind because he knows the procedures and rules we follow for certification.

What puzzles me is that while language barriers are presented as the reason for not following the rules step by step, the questions and suggestions are posted in English, but no matter because our goal is to recognize these milestone accomplishments and patience is my middle name. :)