First Mash Monster - Level 3 - Off Hand

Bill Piche

Congrats to Paul!

He's the first to cert off hand at level 3!

Video is up on the right.

Bill,

Do you know why I don't see those updates/comments/thingies on the right side of the board? I am using Mozilla Firefox.

At home, I use Firefox as well, and I can indeed see it! I try not to use the computer when I'm at home so it was only a few weeks ago that I checked the Gripboard from home and said "what on earth is this?", and I admit it's a cool feature. But using this laptop that I am usually at, I can't see it. This is Firefox v11.0 for whatever is worth. Any suggestions?

Bill,

Do you know why I don't see those updates/comments/thingies on the right side of the board? I am using Mozilla Firefox.

At home, I use Firefox as well, and I can indeed see it! I try not to use the computer when I'm at home so it was only a few weeks ago that I checked the Gripboard from home and said "what on earth is this?", and I admit it's a cool feature. But using this laptop that I am usually at, I can't see it. This is Firefox v11.0 for whatever is worth. Any suggestions?

It's a computer issue but I don't exactly what it might be. Switch to Google Chrome is my only suggestion.

Absolutely crazy strength! Congrats Paul!

It was shear JOY to watch Paul perform this amazing crush in my backyard just inches away from his

Hydraulic Phalanges!!! :bow

Had a BLAST with you my friend!!!

CONGRATS to a MASH MONSTER and a tremendous athlete!!!

I didnt realize that was your video Joe. Damn that was a nice camera. Sharp as can be.

The judges commented on the video quality...it was like 350+ meg to upload to youtube! For that small length of time.

I didnt realize that was your video Joe. Damn that was a nice camera. Sharp as can be.

Thanks everyone

That was my new camera we were using ... but Joe has a better one.

Awesome Strength Paul. Congrat's :)

Very well done Paul! Super strong. Not to take anything away from this amazing feat but didnt Larson did it too with both hands?