Gripper Between Im #3.5 And #4

JDarty6173

I'm looking for a gripper (or 2) that fall between a IM #3.5 and #4. I was thinking a BB Super Elite, but would love to hear any recommendations everyone here might have.

MM4 dud -> MM6 dud --> RB330 ?

Just from looking at Grippersuperstores RGClist - it gives 183/191/198 lbs respectively, which seems like nice spacing inbetween #3.5 and #4.

(n.b.: accuracy of the information might not be too good bec. list-poundage is only based upon 2/1/3 indiv. grippers)

Edited by Functional Power

I'm looking for a gripper (or 2) that fall between a IM #3.5 and #4. I was thinking a BB Super Elite, but would love to hear any recommendations everyone here might have.

GHP Level 8 on the low end and Beef Builder Super Elite on the high end.

Wade

Wade, I was hoping to find one of the GHP grippers to fill that space but the RGC showing for the 8 on grippersuperstore is 169.4. That is just 1 pound above the RGC on my BB ElIte. I realize that it is just showing the avg from only 1 gripper though. I am hoping for something to come RGC in the mid 180's. Have other GHP 8's been in that range?

Functional, that was my reservation with the MM grippers as well. Just too few samples in the average. I was considering the 4-6 though.

I own an RB330 @ 184#, BBSE @ 192, and an unrated GHP L8. The RB330 is on the low end but the physical specs are that of a #4 so makes for similar feel based on spring size, spread etc. I will get my L8 rated maybe this week. I'd like to see more GHP grippers get rated. There are many out there already, it would be cool to have a rgcs for the GSS list. Hope those grippers numbers help. It's all I know I know in that range.

Wade, I was hoping to find one of the GHP grippers to fill that space but the RGC showing for the 8 on grippersuperstore is 169.4. That is just 1 pound above the RGC on my BB ElIte. I realize that it is just showing the avg from only 1 gripper though. I am hoping for something to come RGC in the mid 180's. Have other GHP 8's been in that range?

Mine came in at 165.5.

Functional, that was my reservation with the MM grippers as well. Just too few samples in the average. I was considering the 4-6 though.

It seems like the GHPs feel harder than the RGC rating for most people when compared to CoC grippers. My personal experience is GHP Level 8's are harder than a CoC #3.5, BB Elite, MM1, or MM2 replica but easier than the MM3 replica or a Super Elite. It's pretty safe to say the MM3 replica is going to be in that range and I would venture a guess that it would be pretty close to the middle.

Wade

Thanks for all the replies. I decided to get a MM3 replica from Grippersuperstore to go with the IM #3.5 I am getting.