50# Blob Facelift Hand To Hand Toss By Anyone?

daniel reinard

During a blob workout today the question of a blob facelift hand to hand toss came to mind. Anyone ever or can do this feat? I'm working towards dominating a blob facelift both hands and I think this would be the next step for anyone to do facelifts both hands.

Coordination is not my strong suite so this was very frustrating to practice today. After many attempts I was able to do a 40# facelift hand to hand toss. Hopefully this kind of work builds to the 50# goal.

Pretty sick there Daniel. Cannot wait to see a 50#er. Keep it up bro.

Very strong!

Tried a couple times but never came close. I think it is doable with dedicated work.

Thanks guys. It's a little 40# blob but maybe it'll help build up to the 50# feat. I'm not sure it's been done by anyone?

Tried a couple times but never came close. I think it is doable with dedicated work.

Right on, thanks Jedd. It will take special work for sure.

So your goal is to do the feat with Fatman or a newer blob? Both feats would be respectable. I just believe that anytime one is doing blob feats the type of blob should clearly be mentioned. There is a big difference in face lifting a 50lb. Fatman and a 50lb. 2nd gen.

It takes a crazy man to do blob tosses in flip flops, a crazy man!

So your goal is to do the feat with Fatman or a newer blob? Both feats would be respectable. I just believe that anytime one is doing blob feats the type of blob should clearly be mentioned. There is a big difference in face lifting a 50lb. Fatman and a 50lb. 2nd gen.

The info above is clear. And i've facelifted both types of 50# blobs and the difference is small. Personally my fatman at 52# is easier than the 50# 2nd gen. The 2nd gen has been painted at some point before I purchased it. Chalk doesn't hold well to it.

Keep in mind the dimensions in relation to a facelift are quite similar, unlike grabbing the sloping sides.

But yes the goal is a 50# blob, fatman or not. I'm curious if this has been done. If anyone does that feat the fatman or 2nd gen question would be miniscule in relation to the accomplishment.

It takes a crazy man to do blob tosses in flip flops, a crazy man!

Haha, that may be so. So far i've had quick feet. :D When it's shorts and sandals weather that's all i'll wear.