Carfman1 Results And His Challenge Paul And Vogt

Alawadhi

So we all know the baseline proud guy Christian (carfman1). I gave him the benefit of the doubt and asked him that no problem since some of the people are doubting him. I told him I will send you our brand of HG350 but when you get the package you should video record the whole process and close it on video too (because he was saying he can out grip Paul and Juha). Anyway he agreed and I made sure he understood what was I saying. But when I sent a few days later he PMed me and said he closed it and it was harder than a CoC#3.5 and his RB330c?!!! I PMed him back telling him we made a promise that it should've been video recorded but he told me his video camera isnt working. Who know maybe true maybe not. But he said I challenge Juha or Paul or Vogt that they can't rep it like me or tns it for reps like me. That made me laugh a bit seeing how much self centered he is and how much he thinks he is stronger than everyone.

So the two things I want to say is if anyone wants to send him anything for a challenge most likely he wont get a video so he'll be wasting his time and money. Second if Paul wants or any of the above mentioned wants to try this gripper I will send him for free. This HG350 is hard but can be closed by those guys for sure possible reps and reps. Mind you it's NOT MY CHALLENGE. Because carfman1 is banned from the board (he can only PM) he asked me to ask you guys. I am not wasting any money on sending him free grippers again (and I wanted to send a CoC#3.5 :S ) but one of you guys if he wants just send me his address in my PM and i'll send you the gripper (free of charge of course). But only one person haha (first comes first served)

really? I mean that is pretty low to do when he promises to capture it on vid and doesn't. Some ppl man, yea most of the time you don't get your best on camera, but sometimes you need to or do it in front of people for proof you know. I agr ee with you I would have to see it to believe it.

• Like 1

He is not banned, by the way. I just wanted to mention that in case he's reading this.

He is not banned, by the way. I just wanted to mention that in case he's reading this.

Then I really don't know what is wrong with him! Or why is he lying? And making promises to get free grippers and lie about it.

people who are not even COC's have no business challenging Paul of Jon to anything with Grippers. Period.

this whole thing is merely another goof seeking attention.

• Like 2

people who are not even COC's have no business challenging Paul of Jon to anything with Grippers. Period.

I think that if he was a MM7 certified or a GHP level 8 certified closer then he could but someone with no comparable high level certification has any business challenging Paul or Jon. Or do you say this because they are in addition to other certs, 2 members of the very short and respected list of #3.5 closers? Just curious. Certianly some keyboard jockey doesn't need to be making these challenges. Thats like me saying "I'm pretty good at basketball, Kobe Bryant can't beat me in a game of 21 and until he comes down to my town and proves otherwise he doesn't make a pimple on my left butt cheek."

As they say in other forums. No video? didn't happen! ;)

100% agreed.

Word.

• Like 1

I think there's a few people to go through before someone can challenge the likes of Paw or JV.

Can't start at the top. :glare:

I think Carfman is Sam Scott.

LOL :getlost: No, but at least 5 other "members" here are.

So we all know the baseline proud guy Christian (carfman1). I gave him the benefit of the doubt and asked him that no problem since some of the people are doubting him. I told him I will send you our brand of HG350 but when you get the package you should video record the whole process and close it on video too (because he was saying he can out grip Paul and Juha). Anyway he agreed and I made sure he understood what was I saying. But when I sent a few days later he PMed me and said he closed it and it was harder than a CoC#3.5 and his RB330c?!!! I PMed him back telling him we made a promise that it should've been video recorded but he told me his video camera isnt working. Who know maybe true maybe not. But he said I challenge Juha or Paul or Vogt that they can't rep it like me or tns it for reps like me. That made me laugh a bit seeing how much self centered he is and how much he thinks he is stronger than everyone.

So the two things I want to say is if anyone wants to send him anything for a challenge most likely he wont get a video so he'll be wasting his time and money. Second if Paul wants or any of the above mentioned wants to try this gripper I will send him for free. This HG350 is hard but can be closed by those guys for sure possible reps and reps. Mind you it's NOT MY CHALLENGE. Because carfman1 is banned from the board (he can only PM) he asked me to ask you guys. I am not wasting any money on sending him free grippers again (and I wanted to send a CoC#3.5 :S ) but one of you guys if he wants just send me his address in my PM and i'll send you the gripper (free of charge of course). But only one person haha (first comes first served)

I'll try it ... do you have my address already Alawadhi? I'll be sure to video it ... my camera will work

what did Cartman pull on the Baseline again? I couldn't find the video

Edited by Paul Knight
  • Like 2

He is not banned. His posting is under moderation since he was literally posting incoherent posts that made no sense whatsoever and I couldn't seem to get through to him either that he was under post moderation for this reason.

I'll try it ... do you have my address already Alawadhi? I'll be sure to video it ... my camera will work

what did Cartman pull on the Baseline again? I couldn't find the video

Yes I have your address. i will send it tomorrow. Haha yes sure we all know you camera will work :D

He pulled full 300 pounds :s weird eh?

Ahaa okay Bill so he meant that he couldn't post here for a while which is true.

He has done official cert with RB grippers.

Yes, he has done the TNS-cert on a RB330C which in principle is a RB330N ('N' for narrow spread).

Wade Gillinghams Superstores RGC-list gives the average strength of this gripper (RB330C dud) as 168.65 lbs (out of 2, not sure 'bout their (or the original's) actual spread).

Certification is done on a specific gripper which is sent to the applicant and only possible with conclusive video proof, so at least this gripper close of him should be documented on film - somewhere.

Edited by Functional Power

He can still post...it just gets moderated..he seems to not understand a word of English or cannot communicate or understand English whatsoever....

If he's using some sort of 'auto-translate' software (Google or whatever), it's probably adding to the confusion.

Just read this topic, sadly to read how this went, I can understand people are very disapointed in Carfman,

but I know for sure that Carfman1 has serious health problems at the moment, it has something to do with his imunesystem. but the doctor says he can recover fully from it.

the other thing I know for sure is that his camera is really broken.

He promised me that when he has his new camera and when he feels good he will make it up to you guys and show a video.

I know it sounds like he just doesn't feel strong or something at the moment, but that is not the fact. I have been on the phone with him and talked with him over an hour.

so please don't give up on this guy yet, he has the potential to be a famous Grip champ.

I will do my best to coach him about nutrition and rest to make him recover as fast as possible.

I re-enabled full posting for him without pre-moderation last night.

Maybe, but there is an ocean of difference, credibility-wise, between posting youtube videos and performing in front of judges on a specified day, in a variety of grip/wrist events.

so please don't give up on this guy yet, he has the potential to be a famous Grip champ.

• Like 2

indeed, but I personally hope he will join some Grip matches once.

He just posted a double TNS close of CoC3 and RB260. He closed the 3 pretty damn easy!

I just found this, I wish there was a way to let me know when my name is brought up on the board for stuff like this :) . I also want to try one of these base line hand dynmometers. I have only found ones that go up to 210 lbs and they dont cut it. I am interested in seeing Paul crush this gripper.