Dreams?

Gripper42004

Has anybody ever had a dream in which they did a feat of strength?Last night I had a dream I tore a tennis ball in half in just a few seconds! :rock

"GOD IS THE REAL POWER"

In my "dreams" i'm often unable to duplicate some of the "feats" i can do when i'm awake: i try and fail :-(

Though it may be better than the contrary...when you wake up ! :tongue

I've had a dream of the #2 gripper. I reach down, pick it up and start to rep it, only to realize it had NO resistance, and I was capable of infinite reps. A very disappointing dream. I was looking forward to feeling the resistance, but got nothing. :(

I supose you #4 chasers experience this daily... ;)

Well I did it,2 of them & my hands are DEAD.But I had to put a little pin hole in them to get it started. I dont see how it can be done without first make'n a hole in it. I saw John Brookfield do it,if he did it without a hole in it to start it off thats AWESOME :bow

I have the same nightmare over and over.

I dream about handing my grippers to some old farmer in overhauls and a green John Deere hat. He gives it a squeeze and the spring breaks. Then he thinks it would be funny to break my entire gripper colleciton. I wake up in a sweat and go and make sure my grippers are okay. My one, my only, My precious.

The other dream I have is about finally closing my # 2.

I am no longer allowed to sleep with my wife due to this dream.

Everytime i have this dream I am awoken by my wife screaming and hitting and biting me. While I am dreaming about the # 2 I am in reality squeezing her arm and about to break it :D

So now I have to sleep in the guest room :blush

The only dream I ever have is the dream where

I wake up and have the power of Superman, in

which I learn to hide the strenght and make it really look

like I am trying hard to do any grip event or strongman

event, when really it is a breeze for me :tongue

Matt