Elizabeth And My Inch Db Holds Today

David Horne

Elizabeth lifting and holding the 53k Inch dumbell for 4 secs with Ikea cups balancing on the globes

Me holding the 78k Inch dumbell for 9 secs with Ikea cups balanced on the globes

Enjoy!

Strong hold, Dave!

Super Strong from Both of You.

A couple that trains together remains together, really strong shows of strength by you both! Great job!

Yeah..very cool to train with your wife haha! Btw how is Elizabeth doing on the IM#2 cert?

Thanks guys!

Geralt,

Her training is picking up after the baby and illness. She was very thankful to be able to become well again. It took a toll on her, but she's coming back and enjoying the training totally. Obviously she also has the new baby (Sally), never more than a few feet away from her, and the baby seems to be permently latched on drinking Elizabeth dry of milk.

Elizabeth will cert sometime this year, when she feels fully ready. As it will be a busy day away with Lucy and the baby too. She wants to be repping the #2 before she has a go.

Thanks guys!

Geralt,

Her training is picking up after the baby and illness. She was very thankful to be able to become well again. It took a toll on her, but she's coming back and enjoying the training totally. Obviously she also has the new baby (Sally), never more than a few feet away from her, and the baby seems to be permently latched on drinking Elizabeth dry of milk.

Elizabeth will cert sometime this year, when she feels fully ready. As it will be a busy day away with Lucy and the baby too. She wants to be repping the #2 before she has a go.

Glad to see you guys are stil training. Congrats on strong lifts and glad to hear Elizabeth is doin well and training for #2 cert

Thanks guys!

Geralt,

Ok, that's very good to hear! Delivering a baby to this world is every time a exciting period, I know. The first three years always seem to be the busiest I noticed. Well, seeing as how Elizabeth recovered and how everything goes, doing a strengthfeat when also beeing very busy with normal life and chores, is a very rewarding thing to do. Hats off! Nice to see you two doing training, I sometimes have my youngest daughter around me when training, lifting broomsticks and such. Strong! :)

Edited by Geralt