300# 2" Vbar Revenge

daniel reinard

At the Viking Visegrip Challenge I thought I micro hopped the 300# vbar in the medley, but the result was the same, a no lift and definitely not on the platform. I will have my full revenge on that Visegrip vbar if Odd has it again.

I didn't attempt more weight as I was wasting energy before the medley so I'm not sure what the max is. Thanks to Rich for taking the vid and posting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwJ5qs2iZtg&feature=g-u-u&context=G21e29dcFUAAAAAAACAA

• Like 1

Is that 300#?? are you stronger left handed on the v-bar?

Yeah, that was 300# that he ripped up to his arm pit. :bow

Great lift. Came up super fast. Definitely more left in the tank.

Is that 300#??

are you stronger left handed on the v-bar?

Bottom 2 plates are old York 75's

- Aaron

Thanks guys. That lift felt better as I kept pulling. I believe 320 would have come up. The most i've seen leave the ground at all was Adam's 355 pull.

are you stronger left handed on the v-bar?

Left hand felt good in warmups so I went with it. I don't own a 2" vbar so I had no idea which hand would be best. I also leaned towards leftie because I did grippers right hand. I do own a 1" vbar and prefer to lift it RH. I always warm up both hands on game day because both hands are typically so close I could pick either one to do a lift, but I go with what feels best during warmups.

Edited by daniel reinard