Baseline Hand Dynamometer

Alawadhi

I got the baseline today while I was at office. I got as my best 83kg. Which I know of that it isn't bad at all. Left hand got 71kg. I am not a CoC #3 closer even. Anyways a friend of mine came and got 51kg. Others got 53kg. Thats the average. One got 65kg which is very good he is above 50 years. But one guy he tried it with a "jerk". I thought from his looks he is also average but heck with that jerk he got 130 kg :blink I took the dyno and jerked it, gripped it hard AND fast, and the red reading went all the way to the other side and touched the black reading from the other side :blink :blink :blink Thats way over 135KG! So that's why jerking isn't allowed at all. Then I asked that same guy to start slowy and then squeez hard he got 54kg. So this should be carefully done.

I now want to hunt down the baraban dyno because as I have heard it is immune to jerking. Anyone knows where can I get one or if someone has one for me to contact them?

Thanks

I got the baseline today while I was at office. I got as my best 83kg. Which I know of that it isn't bad at all. Left hand got 71kg. I am not a CoC #3 closer even. Anyways a friend of mine came and got 51kg. Others got 53kg. Thats the average. One got 65kg which is very good he is above 50 years. But one guy he tried it with a "jerk". I thought from his looks he is also average but heck with that jerk he got 130 kg :blink I took the dyno and jerked it, gripped it hard AND fast, and the red reading went all the way to the other side and touched the black reading from the other side :blink :blink :blink Thats way over 135KG! So that's why jerking isn't allowed at all. Then I asked that same guy to start slowy and then squeez hard he got 54kg. So this should be carefully done.

I now want to hunt down the baraban dyno because as I have heard it is immune to jerking. Anyone knows where can I get one or if someone has one for me to contact them?

Thanks

and now you think I've had a jerk? if you can think logically, and it has seen my black needle was always there where the red is not something to jerk

• Confused 1

No I did not say you jerked. I was speaking generally for the public info. That's all :)

No I did not say you jerked. I was speaking generally for the public info. That's all :)

ah okay because I abe real until end made ​​the baseline that was to see and clear when the red bundles jostle it goes until the end but then you see these hands black, he is 40-50kg and not with the red together so it can be not deny, and no matter what dynamometer I will make it break!

ah okay because I abe real until end made ​​the baseline that was to see and clear when the red bundles jostle it goes until the end but then you see these hands black, he is 40-50kg and not with the red together so it can be not deny, and no matter what dynamometer I will make it break!

who is your video ? you write me you have video recording :glare:

I will when I have time as I am not a free man. I am at the office right now. Maybe tonight maybe tomorrow who knows.

I will when I have time as I am not a free man. I am at the office right now. Maybe tonight maybe tomorrow who knows.

maybe never, who knows whether you have ever managed to 83kg? because they would have to 83kg can easily close a coc 2.5.

and at a normal 90kg coc3 also quite easy, I'll bet she can not even with two hands to make the connection goes black naddel until the end!

but other services do not themselves challenged times coc3 or create something which is really ridiculous especially if you train them!

maybe never, who knows whether you have ever managed to 83kg? because they would have to 83kg can easily close a coc 2.5.

and at a normal 90kg coc3 also quite easy, I'll bet she can not even with two hands to make the connection goes black naddel until the end!

but other services do not themselves challenged times coc3 or create something which is really ridiculous especially if you train them!

Ok

Ok

:shutup:

Ok

:shutup:

Question: if the baseline and all so unimportant to you and others have is why you bought one? and now also have a look Baraban dynamometer? if you had seen my thing you never would have been important never to buy? because a declaration would be appropriate times?

I'm not a champion but it is not important to them?

Now I got the time to upload it. Here is the video (little over 80 KG)

• Like 1

Thank you but no they do not have it for sell it is out of stock. Seems my only option is to buy it from someone who already has one.

I contacted them three weeks back or so and they said its out of stock. Thanks guys.

Nice squeeze Alawadhi!

• Like 1

I have never been able to find one that goes over 210 lbs . I have seen them on the internet that go up to 300 lbs but they are a couple hundred bucks.

Thanks Paul! No there are people on the board that can get much higher than 210lb. For example Paul Knight can get 250+ for sure.

Thanks Paul! No there are people on the board that can get much higher than 210lb. For example Paul Knight can get 250+ for sure.

I hope ... I'll know soon though as I plan on heading over to Joe's house the first weekend of April and he just bought a brand new Baseline, so I guess we'll see. It will probably depend on the handle setting I'm guessing.

I hope ... I'll know soon though as I plan on heading over to Joe's house the first weekend of April and he just bought a brand new Baseline, so I guess we'll see. It will probably depend on the handle setting I'm guessing.

Paul, I tried 2 different handle width settings (lowest and the second lowest) and it made 5 - 10 lbs.difference.

The lowest spread being the highest.

Cody got 200 lbs. several times in a row. I got 150 lbs. left. Shane got 180 lbs. 3 different times.

My wife Tonya got 118 and 115 and 120 out of 8 tries. I was impressed!

I can't wait till my right arm gets better so I can try and better Shane's squeeze.

Based on Cody's performance and his max gripper squeeze (162) and your 190 - 200 max gripper

effort, I'm estimating you'll get 250 - 265.

We'll see! Can't wait for you guys to come over.

You'll be the first to see the Wall of Grip LIVE!!!

Also, don't forget you have to give "Uncloseable" a squeeze too. TNS, that is!

• Like 1

Fake video, It is obviously not Alawadhi. Alawadhi is sicilian, wears 5k$ suits and a moustache.

That being said, nice squeeze on the Baseline!!

• Haha 1

Not to hijack this thread, but what do you look for in a dynometer? Are they pretty much created equal or is there a recommended brand/model?