Nationals Season?

Cannon

What is Nationals Season? Is it from the day after Nationals 2011 until the day before Nationals 2012?

Also, were the 2011 WSH contests NAGS sanctioned?

Matt, I remember Jedd saying the season is day after 2011 nats up to 2012 nats.

Can I piggy back Matt's question?...

For totalling Elite status the NAGS site doesn't have a time limit. I assume it is meant just that.

Edited by daniel reinard

All this stuff is most likely going to change with the weight classes.

Right now, the Totaling has to be done within one year, not necessarily in the same season. Correct me if you find something that says something to the contrary.

Once you are qualified Elite, you remain qualified for two years from the time you qualified.

We are working on the qualifications for Elite based on the new weight classes.

Right now we have hit a spot where we have had a lot of travel and contest prep going on so our progress has slowed. Last week we worked on the beginnings of our rule book. We are using I believe the IPF rule book as our outline and going from there.

Sorry I missed this question. With Mighty Mitts going on I didn't get on the board over the weekend and then it somehow just slipped by me. Not dodging anyone at all.

Oh, and the season. I have always started the new season as the day after Nationals and the last day being the day before Nationals.

What is Nationals Season? Is it from the day after Nationals 2011 until the day before Nationals 2012?

Also, were the 2011 WSH contests NAGS sanctioned?

They met all my criteria. Is there a reason you asked?

One of the qualifications for Nationals this year that Andrew and I spoke about was using the WSH results. I believe he is preparing the further details on this. So I definitely thought the contests would be good to use as qualifiers. I suggested Top 20 finishes ass a qualfier and he seemed to agree with that.

No apology necessary Jedd. It's my fault, I forgot you guys were at MM.

Thanks Jedd for the clarifications. It sounds like you guys have a ton of stuff going down. I'll be particularly tuned into the Elite totals. I'm starting to get close to that 800 so that's the primary goal at the moment.

Thank you again Jedd, and to everyone else involved with Nats, rules, lists etc.

I asked because WSH Leg 2 quals me for Nats in this case. I took 1st overall at my local Leg 2. This had not occured to me however and I was still figuring out how I was going to get in.