Wrist Roller Goes Bump

BulletTooth

I finally got a bar to hang my homemade wrist roller on. If I tie the knot inside the pipe of the roller there's a big bump as the knot rotates over the bar. If I put the rope all the way through the pipe and tie the knot on the outside, there's still a bump. Is there some other way to set this up so it rolls smoothly??

here's how i set up my wrist roller so that there is no bumb (i'll try to explain it the best i can). you'll need two pieces of pvc pipe (mine are 2" OD and 2.5" OD). start by drilling two holes in the larger pipe, thread the rope though them and tie on the outside. then all you do is sleave the larger pipe over the smaller one, it may take a little duct tape on the smaller one to get it good and snug. then you just run the bar though this contraption and roll away :D

I did the same thing, placing a 1.25" PVC pipe inside of my IronMind roller, and then slapping the whole thing on a chest-level squat-cage safety pin. There's a tiny wobble, but it's nowhere near as bad as the "bump".

I made a 2 3/8 od wrist roller,with ball bearin cups on the ends with a 1in hole for a bar to go inside.I hope this makes sense. No bump at all. I also made some uprights for it.

I thought about putting holes all the way through the pipe on the Fat Bastard Barbell rollers (2", 2 1/2", & 3") That way the knot would be on the outside of the pipe & you could choose where to put the knot. You'd still have a bit of a bump, but no big knot to jump over. I'll just send the cord & connector. My welder is making them this week, Let me know what you guys think. On my old Ironmind roller, I just aim for the most bent safety bar on the racks at the gym. I thought about getting a 1" piece of bar stock bent to the point I could use it in the rack & the knot would clear it.

FAT BASTARD BARBELL CO.