My First #3 Ccs Close!

Chez

It took my 7.5 months of training but I finally got my first COC #3 CCS close. I wanted to share the video with everyone. The members of this board have given me advice, support and encouragement. I want to thank everyone. I would not have gotten to this point if not for the gripboard.

• Like 2

Well done buddy! Great achievement right there! and in the time youve done it its pretty good!! be proud of yourself.

Way to crush that #3 - GREAT ACHIEVEMENT! :rock

FN awesome man! I like the power crush at the end of the close, like your hands said nooo! and you just forced em.

Thanks a lot everyone. This has been a huge mental hurdle for me. The only thing I'm not happy about is the crappy video quality. I actually wasn't expecting to get this today so I used my web cam which sucks. Here is a snap shot of the number on the handle since I know its hard to see in the video. I'll get a much better quality video up soon.

showing the handle before my first #3 close

This is AWESOME Chez!!!

Huge congrats on a Huge achievement!!!

Excellent close and long hold Cesare!!! I hope you certify soon man. You've worked hard for that. Congrats on a superb achievement.

Congratulations Chez! Huge achievement! You deserved this buddy. The certification will be coming soon now. No hurry, you know you can do this now, so that's a different mindset now.

Keep it up man! You are on a roll and getting very strong!

Was this the calibrated gripper you were talking about? What does it measure?

Edit: Nevermind, it's the one around 152# I just read. Good! What does your own #3 rate at do you think, compared to this one? Damn inconsistency with those things! Grrr

Edited by Geralt

Congratulations Chez! Huge achievement! You deserved this buddy. The certification will be coming soon now. No hurry, you know you can do this now, so that's a different mindset now.

Edit: Nevermind, it's the one around 152# I just read. Good! What does your own #3 rate at do you think, compared to this one? Damn inconsistency with those things! Grrr

Thanks again guys. This is actually my #3 Geralt. Brent hasn't sent me his rated one yet. I'm going to make a better quality video with that one when it gets here.

Thanks again guys. This is actually my #3 Geralt. Brent hasn't sent me his rated one yet. I'm going to make a better quality video with that one when it gets here.

That's cool! Wonder how they compare! Not meaning by the way that it would be an easier one! But I don't have any comparing material, so I'm always interested how people experience difference's with #3's. I ordered one also new from IM. See how it feels.

Chez, that's great man!