Sergey Daragan Pulling 125 Kg On The Rolling Thunder

Benedikt Farsmann

Sergey Daragan pulled125 kg (275.57 lbs) on the Rolling Thunder at the official Rolling Thunder contest in Russia. Wow!

http://www.ironmind...._in_Russia.html

Although it was an single event he pulled more than Mark Felix and Michael Burke (who both tied at 271lbs/122.92 kg at the first event of the Visegrip Viking Challenge).

Since the old record was set on an old RT (301lbs/136.53kg) can his lift be considered as an unofficial world record?

Anyways, it was a great lift!

Sergey Daragan pulled125 kg (275.57 lbs) on the Rolling Thunder at the official Rolling Thunder contest in Russia. Wow!

Although it was an single event he pulled more than Mark Felix and Michael Burke (who both tied at 271lbs/122.92 kg at the first event of the Visegrip Viking Challenge).

Since the old record was set on an old RT (301lbs/136.53kg) can his lift be considered as an unofficial world record?

What are the differences between the old and new thunders?

Anything over 250#s seems monstrous to me... :ohmy

Sergey Daragan is on my short list of the top grip guys in the world—getting him together with Mark Felix and Laine Snook for three-man match on the Rolling Thunder would produce some rocking lifts and most likely at least one new world record.

What are the differences between the old and new thunders?

Anything over 250#s seems monstrous to me... :ohmy

The new one spins easier so it is harder to lift.

Mark and Michael competed in a strongman contest the day prior, which included a 400# each hand farmers walk and a last man standing tug of war event. I remember Vince Urbank telling me how brutal the tug of war was on the hands during the Visegrip challenge, especially since he went all rounds to win that event. Mark knew he had more in him that day, but he was just wore out.